Naked guy uses elite tumbling BJJ to evade 3 cops!

CaptainBurma - He'd destroy McGregor at 145. Just as creative & powerful with his stand up but waaaaayyyyy better off his back. No Reebok kit for him though...

If McGregors only a "white belt in movement" this dudes a legit black.

Clay Guida? Phone Post 3.0

XeroxedmessiaH - So I actually know the guy in this video, he lived one floor above me at the time this happened. He told me he was on a half ounce of mushrooms and didn't really remember much. A taze to the balls will make you a spider monkey I guess lol. Phone Post 3.0

How bad did he get fucked up once the cops caught him?

Does he actually have any bjj training?

..the combo that guy threw. back-roll/stink-eye/up-kick

I was waiting for him to finish it off with a hadouken. epic!

ano8tsixxx - This show that functionally intelligent looking lemur like physiques capable of lemur-like tumbling acrobatics will always beat huskyfats even when outnumbered.
Eggs-ACTLY! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome lol Phone Post 3.0

Haha "What did the 5 fingers say to the face??" SLAP!!!! "Coooold bloooded!!" that shit was awesome!! Phone Post 3.0

GOATherder - greased up deaf guy??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQMhsOQOB8

Only came back to this because I forgot to vote this fucking guy up for killing it. haha!

^Cheers for the embed Upperdog!

That's why women and fat dudes should not be allowed to be cops

Blazing Knees - That's why women and fat dudes should not be allowed to be cops
Cops should not be allowed to be fat at all. I get so mad when I see them. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Happy Friday hilarity! Phone Post 3.0

Can someone make the title of this thread a song?

Auto-tune is optional.

CurtisTheConqueror - That's epic. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

...concerned that Chuck Norris looks to have lost weight.

Possibly showing Cyborg how to make 135, while training for Rhonda by avoiding multiple armed attackers and forcing onlookers to stare at your figs. Phone Post 3.0