Name a fighter the fans should be EXCITED to watch

Name a fighter us fans should be EXCITED to watch perform next!

It’s hard to keep up with all the new fighters. I want to know some good talent to look forward to!

I’ll start:

Shavkat Rakhmonov
UFC Welterweight
16-0
8 submissions
8 (t)KO’s

6 Likes

Arnold Allen

10 Likes

Yaadong song2

Edit. My friend lives in Thailand and he used to drink this stuff called yaadong. It’s like Thai moonshine. So when we saw this kid it was like the stars aligned. He’s really fucken good as well, moved from china to alpha male and is Thier best prospect imo.

5 Likes

Allen, Yadong, and Crute are definitely names I recognize and they are all exciting, I think Crute got pushed a little too quick when he came into UFC.

2 Likes

Chris “Huggy bear” Barnett
Michel Pereira
Alex Pereira

1 Like

Jalin Turner

3 Likes

Knockoutfighter

1 Like

Just some fringe guys that I keep an eye on.

Gregory Rodriguez. Just watch his last fight. Total beat down. A grappler that does a lot of striking. Not really a contender but entertaining.

Michael Morales. Undefeated. 2-0 (2 KO) in the UFC. Very young and athletic. Could develop into a contender.

Victor Henry. One of those vets that took forever to get a shot in the UFC but he got an impressive win in his debut on short notice.

Adrian Yanez. I gave up thinking he would be a contender a couple of fights ago, but he’s still a fun watch.

Waldo Acosta. Undefeated. Beat the guy that was considered the best HW prospect. Will be on the Contender Series soon.

3 Likes

Terrance McKinney

5 Likes

Some guys I look forward to watching

Umar Numagamedov
Jalin Turner
Iliar Topuria
Daniel Rodriguez

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes

A HW name to watch is Brando Pericic.
Fighting out of Adelaide, Australia, this kid is the goods. He is being brought up the proper way, slowly and fighting the right level guys each fight. No cans, no overmatching, just tough, challenging fights.
Fights kickboxing and mma. In 3 to 4 years he will be in the UFC. Is incredibly talented, and for a legit 120kg HW he moves like a fucking cat.

I flagged Adasanya as a future top UFC fighter the moment he announced he was taking mma fights. Wasn’t sure he could be champ because he is relatively undersized for 185, but he uses his length and technique to negate that well.

3 Likes

Bo Nickal

Bo_Nickal

6 Likes

Dillon Danis.
But for real, Rountree 2.0.

2 Likes

Johnny Walker,

If you like seeing spectacular K.O’s

download (76)

3 Likes

This kid Phillipe Nover is gonna be the next GSP/Anderson Silva