Name a fighter the fans should be EXCITED to watch

1 Like

Who KOd him? I remember saying Song Yur Done afterward.

Awesome stuff. I am going to refer back to this thread, and also post some fighters that catch my eye. It seems this talent flys under the radar and it’s kind of on the fans these days to know who’s who. I watch every ever to but maybe it’s short term memory loss , hard to remember everyone

I used to get these in the mail from UFC. I loved it.

I might have to make my own calendar. It’s just there’s so many cancellations nowadays so I keep my expectations low and get pumped the week of the fight.

1 Like

Ilia Topura and Evloev are fighters I’m excited about for the division

BJ Penn Forever comment on fighter added to UFC 280: (copy and paste)

“Mokaev is the FLW who just turned 22 three days ago but he had a 22-0 ammy record and is 7-0 as a pro and now already 2-0 in the UFC. UGer wiggum is predicting he becomes champ. I see his opponent is ranked 20th in the world per tapology rankings so no walkover here for his 3rd UFC fight.“

2 Likes

He delivered once again!

1 Like

Sam Hogar

3 Likes

Buchecha

2 Likes
2 Likes

Cody Durden, Charles Johnson, Malcolm Gordon.

I dont know, seems all similar level fighters. Not really a step up is it?

2 Likes

There’s some guys that have been around for a while that don’t get as much love as they deserve. Merab, 7 fight win streak, fighting Aldo on Aug 20. Every fight is a barnburner. Ankalaev. 9 fight win streak. Technically sound, orthodox fighter who’s probably going to have a LONG career. KO power. Gotta be coming up for a title shot in the next 6 months.

1 Like

These guys were great this weekend

BELLATOR

UFC

1 Like

3 Likes

B.O’s ears look like they are hanging low
Like Lil Jon said

1 Like

Who was the LHW from Izzy/Volk’s team that won a few weeks ago?

1 Like

The good looking model guy

BEEP

Carlos Ulberg

1 Like

He was impressive .

I wish I could edit OP to make a list of these fighters. I want to follow these kids to stay hyped for the upcoming fights

Bellator fighter:

1 Like

This guy is a beast, just fought in ONE FC.

3 Likes

Best ground game of any HW In the world

4 Likes