Name something other than LegKicks that Rua landed

where he ate punches in return? machida landed nearly zero the entire fight.

TeilaTulis'Tooth - http://fightmetric.com/fights/Machida-Shogun.html

this

ToWeakToBeAfiGhter - people were expecting too much from machida. That is why they think he lost. They should realize he is only human not some damned ryu from street fighter

exactly.
expectations are the source of all this "Shogun was robbed" talk.

imanari fan - Brutal body kicks, elbows, punches, knees, etc.

ProMagnus - I challenge all these clowns who keep saying that Rua was robbed to name one moment of offense that Rua had other than those leg kicks where he ate massive punches in return.

Name one moment?

Did he have any takedowns? Nope

Did he have any signficant flurries? Nope

Did he land anything consistently other than leg kicks? Nope.

Machida Rocked him with two massive flurries in round three.

Machida landed Two massive knees to Rua's face in the clinch in Rd 4

Machida rocked Rua in the face with a right or left hand on about 70% of those leg kicks.

So please all of you screaming about the robbery, where is this dominating performance from shogon...name one moment.
utter fail 

Machida got beat up... It's a fight.

Kicks to the body...

ProFagnus, don't show your face on this thread again. Turd.

He started the fight off with a nice left hook ala his Liddel KO.

He also landed 2 hard right hooks to the head.

Then theres that south paw jab/ switch cross evidenced in the picture.

There were many significant knees to the body and legs from the clinch.

2 elbows that I remember off hand.

Quite a few gnarly body kicks, one of which was almost a jumping round house.

at least 1 push kick...

Thats all from the top of my head.

Someone should go through the fight and screen cap every single exchange.

nothing

nobones - 
ProMagnus - I challenge all these clowns who keep saying that Rua was robbed to name one moment of offense that Rua had other than those leg kicks where he ate massive punches in return.

Name one moment?

Did he have any takedowns? Nope
Did he have any signficant flurries? Nope
Did he land anything consistently other than leg kicks? Nope.

Machida Rocked him with two massive flurries in round three.

Machida landed Two massive knees to Rua's face in the clinch in Rd 4

Machida rocked Rua in the face with a right or left hand on about 70% of those leg kicks.

So please all of you screaming about the robbery, where is this dominating performance from shogon...name one moment.

To be fair, Shogun landed like 3-4 really hard punches at least one hard ass overhand right to the back of Lyoto's neck in the first and a right hook in the third. Some of the best punches of the night.

I don't care what fightmetric says, I watched that fight several times now, Shogun did not land 17 effective punches. I don't think he even through 17 punches more like 10. Remember the UFC judging criteria, only effective strikes are counted.

Weren't you claiming in another thread Noguira won the 3rd Fedor fight under Pride rules?

I can't imagine you have that clear an idea what an effective strike is.

"Yes. I remember Fedor taking quite a beating a number of times in his career most notably against Cro Cop and most recently against Arlovski. I thought Fedor lost the 3rd fight against Noguiera under Pride rules."

-nobones, judge of effective striking

Lets not forget that almost all of those "counters" to Shogun's leg/body kicks were blocked by the mighty guard!

Recognise.

"Rua barely won the second round and fourth was a draw."

lol, Shogun outlanded Machida 3 to 1 in those rounds (21-7 and 10-3, respectively). You have a great eye for scoring.

=

Destroyer, great pic series.

That's basically the whole story.

Haha this is such a ridiculous statement... and this is coming from a guy who put $90 on Machida.... you can turn this statement around and also say:

"I challenge all the these clowns......... to name one moment of offense that Machida had other than those head/body punches, where he ate massive leg kicks prior"

It's ridiculous.... why not just say "name one moment of offense that Liddell had other than punches to the face" for 98% of Liddell's matches to make him look bad as well..... because it is a ridiculous statement, thats why.

Rua infliced 10x more damage. Period. This is an indisputable fact.

Rua landed some of the hardest body kicks I have EVER seen, to say nothing of the brutal leg kicks. He also busted up Lyoto's face pretty good.

Machida slapped Rua a couple times with his foot.

madmav -  

TeilaTulis'Tooth - http://fightmetric.com/fights/Machida-Shogun.html

Shogun landed 82 strikes out of 149.

Lyoto landed 42 strikes out of 116.

Shogun had 55% accuracy

Lyoto had 36% accuracy

Shogun landed 17 shots to the head (12 power shots).

Lyoto landed 14 shots to the head (8 power shots).

Lyoto landed 24 shots to the body

Shogun landed 16 shots to the body

Shogun landed 49 leg kicks.

Lyoto landed 4 leg kicks.

Shogun landed 48 strikes from distance.

Lyoto landed 26 strikes from distance.

Shogun landed 34 strikes from the clinch.

Lyoto landed 16 strikes from the clinch.

Here retard put on your glasses.
Clearly this idiot (OP) can't read.

So here's a picture of those stats!