Nate calls Khabib a little bitch

Ferguson and Diaz are the undefeated champs of saying dumb shit in the media. They should fight.

20-13 Diaz just can’t accept that 29-0 Khabib had a different type of career. It would be like Masvidal calling GSP a little bitch.

Khabib is 3-0 vs fighters Diaz is 2-2 against.

“Khabib’s a fcking little btch,” Diaz said Tuesday on “The MMA Hour.” “Khabib just was like, who did he beat for the title he got? Dustin Poirier, Justin Gaethje? They’ve both been finished off, over and over, the same way that he beat them. You ain’t no good. You are a scared fighter, scared of fighting the whole time.

“And now you’re in the (UFC) Hall of Fame or something? I was here before the Hall of Fame even showed up, actually. Now you’re a Hall of Famer? Like, whatever. I don’t even want nothing to do with the Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame’s a joke, too. But I’m ‘The Ultimate Fighter,’ right?”

I’d love to see a grappling match between them.

1 Like

I’d like to see Khabib and GSP roll but no with Diaz, I’d like to see Khabib smash his face in MMA. If Nate thinks he had problems with Benson and RDA… Khabib would completely dismantle him.

1 Like

Nate said Tony was one of the fights he’s been asking for

Half of me wants to see it. The other half wants Tony to take some time off for his own well being

Gaethje vs Diaz would actually be a lot of fun for Nate’s last UFC fight.

4 Likes

I mean, Khabib went undefeated in the UFC and retired as the champ.

Nate has gone 15-11 in the UFC and was never champ.

If there was a hall of fame for mean mugging and stupid comments, he’d be the first inductee though

2 Likes

I’ll probably get killed for this but I truly do believe Nate would do better against khabib than Justin Dustin and Conor all did

He’s not getting submitted like they all did. He’s just not lol. And he won’t gas like Conor and Dustin did. Sure khabib would take him down and smesh him but other than a TKO (cut) stoppage I don’t think khabib is finishing him like he did many others

Nate has a great guard and would threaten him off his back. Plus he’s naturally better at 155 that’s where he’s always belonged dammit

3 Likes

Sipping the 209-koolaid again? Lol

2 Likes

Wrong. He’d be second

1 Like

I like Nate but he would get taken down and smashed, just like he did with much weaker wrestlers than Khabib.

He would be the broom Khabib cleaned the octagon up with up after he gnp’ed him into a stain on the octagon.
:sweat_smile:

Oh he’d get beat for sure. I just don’t think he’d get finished like them other 3 did

Nate could take inhuman beatings for sure. Very hard to finish.

1 Like

Hell yes! This!

He might get cut badly though lol

I still say Gaethje vs Diaz would have been a better and more competitive fight in 2022 but I understand why Diaz don’t want to cut the weight. He is a wealthy prizefighter and can do what he wants, obviously.

At least if he leaves the UFC he should have more time to make balloon animals and gang signs so thats good.

Yeah I’ve always heard that career gatekeepers who haven’t won a fight in years are always the guys most likely to do well against undefeated champions!

:joy::joy::joy:

PS: be quiet goofball.

Styles make fights my boy. I think the only way khabib would finish Nate is via Cut

Nate has fought 4x in 6 years. 3 of those fights were losses.

In some cases styles make fights. But Nate is far below khabib, that khabib would win even if Nate had a knife.

Plus Nate’s one win you mentioned was over Pettis who is 3-4 since that fight. One of those wins for Pettis was over Cowboy via UD during a seven fight losing streak. In that losing streak Pettis was one of only two fighters unable to finish Cowboy. Nearly 50 year old Leo Santos recently KOed the guy Pettis just lost to.

If Nate didn’t get that Conor fight he would likely be the 25th ranked UFC LW right now, be a .500 PFL fighter or he would be retired.

1 Like