NATE DIAZ & AJ MCKEE - ON SIGHT!

So, the Bellator 292 on March 10th in San Jose is starting to look better and better. Besides the fight card looking stacked, from what I understand, both crews will be there with many people on team Nate Diaz and another crew backing AJ McKee which includes Baby Slice and Pretty Boy Taylor. The electricity in the air will be off the hook…no doubt!!!

Tensions will run high as all you hear about already is people from both sides claiming there will be violence on sight if/when they bump into each other that night. Security will be beefed up especially back stage and also around the cage area. They are afraid of a repeat of the Mayhem Miller incident which was at one point was complete chaos…lol.

I am starting to get more excited for this event than the Fedor event at the Forum. Gonna be a good one!!!

3 Likes

Baby Slice? I don’t think he has won a fight in like five years and retired without a significant win or many fights.

I’m not sure thats the guy you would want to cite in your crew in a MMA venue like this.

I

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be excited about the potential of a Diaz water bottle fight getting in the way of a fight I wanted to see but I guess we’re all different.

2 Likes

It bellator is going to pay pretend posters about their event at least know what the fuck they’re talking about lol baby slice, this person clearly doesn’t even know mma or shit about it. It reads like a god damn badly dumbly written advert. Lol it’s obvious this person was paid to post this or works for bellator…Thompson that you lmao.

2 Likes

Btw they mentioned Slice out of all those potential fighters because they think people would recognize his name before others who are real fighters.

Lamest shit ever kept this nonsense off the board you fucking poser ass cocksucka, you even sound like Thompson…I can hear you saying that in your voice lol. He posted here at one time also. Haha damn dude and I’ve always respected you for being the only person who ko’ed Nate but you’ve went straight company cock up the ass but from what I understand it might not be the first time youve had something in your ass…you said it someone should be pushing bellator so here’s you doing just that but so fucking terribly.

I bet the legendary Dada5000 gonna be up in that bitch too. You heard!

4 Likes

LMAO…wow some of you guys are real fags. Fuck you I am not a reporter just sharing info. Baby Slice is my friend. Pretty Boy is my friend. I am not mentioning them to get you to suck my dick you dumb mother fuckers. You do not like it fuck you. Cancel me fags! LOL Same old shit talking crap from behind your screens.

YOU offer nothing to this board. You won’t even pay a couple of bucks to this website to help them out. Suck my dick!

I always get inside info so if you guys don’t want me to post shit let me know

LOL at fags claiming I must be new to MMA or a casual fan. I have been a fan since 1993 and supporting fighters since 2003…before you were probably born lol

Ooofta chill big homie it’s just a forum

1 Like

Born in 87 cuz

Dada5k vs Baby Slice is the fight to make. Diaz vs AJ as co-main

Maybe baby Dada5000…

1 Like

That card is :wastebasket: so far :joy: stacked