Nate Diaz and Alex Pereira Fuel 300 Speculation

Dude, I’m not gonna argue with you after you said UFC will lose 3-6 months if they stack 300. Thats laughable. Just wait. They will kill it in 2024.

1 Like

Looking at Alex’s post he may he saying he will be challenging Tom for the heavyweight strap.

Thats dumb as fuck since hes the one who refused to enter the testing pool/thought there would be some weird exemption

Im guessing Izzy #3 at LWH?

I have 0 interest in Conor, can’t even remember the last time he won a fight, like 4 years ago?

Brock is the only “come back” fighter that would be interesting

2 Likes

Brock is 50 lol

1 Like

Yeah, but enough vitamin T and he can still put on a show

1 Like

I didn’t even care about Brock’s last return eight years ago. Brock has not been an active fighter for thirteen years now.

What other pro wrestlers do people want to return along with Brock? Ken Shamrock? Takada? Ogawa? Frye? Fujita? Lashley?

1 Like

Frye vs Fujita in a loser leaves town match

Hey don’t tempt them. They would probably do it if Dana wanted to pay them. Fujita had a three fight win streak in 2018 and KOed Mu Ba Choi in his last 2018 fight and has done pro wrestling since then.

That fight actually could have been great twenty years ago.

Hearing murmurs of Anderson vs. Chael III at 300. Don’t shoot the messenger.

2 Likes

This would be like Chuck Tito III. Chael woild get the W when they are both out of the primes.

Can’t see this happening as a fight though.

1 Like

Can’t due to USADA 6 month wait or is that no longer a thing with the new drug testing company?

1 Like

Best case scenario:
Nate vs Conor 3
Izzy vs Alex 3 (or 4) at 205
Chael vs Silva 3

That would be amazing but doubt we get Conor or return of Chael/Silva on that card

1 Like

I think Chael still lurks…

2 Likes

I hated seeing that fight i had seen some videos of Chuck prior to the fight doing some mitt work and he looked awful. I thought he was just sandbagging but he wasn’t. Tito was scared shitless til he finally realized Chuck couldn’t even throw a punch without losing his balance.

1 Like

Hopefully, we finally get to see the much anticipated Sylvia-Arvloski 4!

2 Likes

I think they already fought 4 times. Or maybe I’m thinking of Royce and Ken.

How about Nate vs Dustin, that would generate some fucking steam, make it five rounds. They both mentioned it recently

2 Likes

Dustin whoops Nate’s ass pretty easily at this point.

1 Like