" Nate Diaz Has Turned Me Down 10 Times ” - Khamzat

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

If the Chimaev-Diaz fight does not come to fruition, it’s uncertain who they would be paired up against next. Regardless, they are both massive stars, so no matter who they fight it will have a ton of eyeballs on it.

Khamzat Chimaev (11-0) is coming off the biggest win of his career as he beat Gilbert Burns by decision at UFC 273. In the UFC, he holds wins over Li Jingliang, Gerald Meerscahert, Rhys McKee, and John Phillips.

Nate Diaz (20-13), meanwhile, has not fought since he suffered a decision loss to Leon Edwards at UFC 263 in June. It was his first fight since he lost to Jorge Masvidal for the BMF belt at UFC 244 which was just months after his return against Anthony Pettis at UFC 241, which he won by decision.

1 Like

Can’t blame Nate for not wanting any part of that raping.

3 Likes

YEEEEAHHHH and hard to imaging N8 Tucking now. Undiaz

1 Like

If this fight doesn’t happen it’s on Nate 100%.

2 Likes

Who the fuck cares, Chimaev is a big welterweight and could fight Middleweight no problem. Nate is an undersized part time WW who was dismantled by Rory Mcdonald because of the size and strength difference. Talk about trying to get an easy fight. Khamsat loses my respect.

1 Like

Nate’s last 5 fights have been at 170. They both fight at 170.

sorry schitts creek GIF by CBC

6 Likes

Don’t care to see Nate get annihilated, give him the 3rd Conor fight and let him ride off into the sunset and get his other big money fight against Jake Paul. Hazmat needs to fight Colby or Usman or even run it back with Burns again dont waste Nate’s last fight like that.

1 Like

Nate has no business at welterweight. He belongs at lightweight and keeps proving it

1 Like

He’s too undisciplined to get back to 155 apparently. Otherwise I don’t know why his last 5 fights have been at 170.

2 Likes

Who do you want to see Nate to fight at 170 that will do a gentlemen agreement not to put on too much weight after the weigh in so Nate doesn’t have to put much effort into cutting…?

1 Like