Nate Diaz on Chaels Podcast. Just listened and..

I LOL'd quite a few times.

They were taking about how fighting a teammate is stupid and it just puts a price on someone's loyalty.

Chael then tells a joke.

Chael - I was at a bar once and asked this lady if she would go home with me for a millions dollars?

Lady - Of Course I would!

Chael - Well, what about a dollar?

Lady - Well NO, I'm not a whore!!

Chael - Young Lady, I've already established WHAT you are, now I'm just negotiating the price.

hahaha. Phone Post 3.0

Here's the link if anyone's interested.

http://podcastone.com/chaelsonnen#previousEpisodes Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Chael plagiarising jokes. Quell surprise.

(it is v.funny though)

neddac - Chael plagiarising jokes. Quell surprise.

(it is v.funny though)
Telling a joke is plagiarizing?Are you retarded? Phone Post 3.0

He goes on about a Win being a Win and that "Finish Him" used to be a barbaric phrase.

Nate then goes on to talk about wrestlers and guys that lay on people being bullshit and not deserving of a win. In the same breath Chael agrees with him totally and I'm just laughing and confused as hell at the same time. haha

It's a good listen, Gnome Sayin? Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - I LOL'd quite a few times.

They were taking about how fighting a teammate is stupid and it just puts a price on someone's loyalty.

Chael then tells a joke.

Chael - I was at a bar once and asked this lady if she would go home with me for a millions dollars?

Chael - Young Lady, I've already established WHAT you are, now I'm just negotiating the price.

hahaha. Phone Post 3.0

Oh that joke is golden. I'll remember that one!

XcessiveZ - 
neddac - Chael plagiarising jokes. Quell surprise.

(it is v.funny though)
Telling a joke is plagiarizing?Are you retarded? Phone Post 3.0

Telling it in the first person as if it's your own experience is, yes. You've missed the point I was making, genius. Ye know, like all the wrestle bits he plagiarized.

I don't understand the second question though. Is that a religion?

He bought lebens stories, lol Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay - I LOL'd quite a few times.

Chael then tells a joke.

hahaha. Phone Post 3.0
That's an old joke. I can't believe Chael told it like an anecdote he actually experienced. Phone Post 3.0