Nate Diaz recalls his random beef with Justin Bieber

Nate Diaz was on Conan O’Brien? What a weird site lol.

1 Like

Wtf?

And did Nate have lipstick on?

Back when Nate could speak…

Fun interview, he was chilled and had a sense of humour

1 Like

He was kind of a mainstream big deal when he beat Conor.

I’m more surprised people don’t remember this brief period.

1 Like

I remember this. It was funny. I would have loved if there had been a video of Nate slapping that faggot across the face. I’d watch it every day for the rest of my life

Why’s everyone hatin on the Beeba? Can’t fault a guy for getting a media push behind his shitty music and slaying tons of ass, don’t be jealous.

1 Like

I used to hate on Biebs when he was a massive nuisance racing his cars up and down the street late night, harassing neighbours, banging strippers, partying it up.

Then I asked myself, what would I have done as a 20 year old with that money? And then it all made sense.

No issues.

2 Likes

Anyone see the pic of Bieber standing outside on a balcony naked?

That’s why people have beef with him, it’s because of his beef stick, pisses dudes off

hahaha, yep, can’t say i blame him in the least, even though i would beat his ass just for the fun of it jajaja…

That “beef” story should have ended with “I guess you had to be there”

Why the F word? Guy has millions of women after him and you call him a derogatory word for gay people? Are you jealous of him? Or of the women who get with him? I don’t understand you bigots.

It’s just the way some people here like to project.

Some sort of combo of jealousy and other closeted emotions with a side of thinking they’re hilarious/badass.

Sounds like Nate Diaz recalling random clout-chasing with Justin Beiber.

1 Like