NATE DIAZ REQUESTED JULY 30 BECAUSE BRANDON MORENO IS FIGHTING TOO

^Figgy is out and needs to heal up. Kara-France just had a big couple of wins in a row and lost to Moreno in the past. UFC has a new strategy of putting as many title fights as they can on any given ppv. This interim fight allows the flyweight division the ability to continue on with title/contender fights and gives this upcoming MSG card a second title fight at a point in time where the flyweight, welterweight and heavyweight champs are all still healing up from injury and the middleweight, featherweight and light heavyweight champs are all defending on the two ppv’s before this one. And obviously the lightweight and bantamweight champs just defended their titles and won’t be ready in time. The MSG card already has the women’s bantamweight rematch signed on and this is a cheap and easy way to get a second title fight on the card for better marketing (two title fights instead of just one) even if it is an intermin. All in all, I think this is about the best time to set up an interim title and am not mad at all. I’m not necessarily enthused, but it certainly works to figure out who the true and actual #1 contender is, especially considering that Figgy has expressed interest in fighting both fighters already. This way, we get a definitive next contender in the flyweight division. Again, not mad at it at all.

Had to post this somewhere cause it’s funny

2 Likes

Won’t be Chandler

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: my guy going after everyone

2 Likes

He should stop.

DFW had one, hes lookin at 15-25 in San Quentin…

SnDF

1 Like

I DON’T THINK IT’S THAT EASY FOR HIM. NATE CAN SURVIVE ALL HIS 1ST ROUND POWER SHOTS. BY THE 2ND ROUNS, KHAMZAT WILL SLOW DOWN, BUT DIAZ WILL STILL BE AT HIS SAME PACE, AND WILL UNDOUBTABLY BE ABLE TO STICK HIM WITH JABS AND STRAIGHT RIGHTS, WHICH WOULD IMMEDIATELY SEND KHAMZAT INTO TAKEDOWN MODE TO SOFTEN THE BEATING.

DON’T GET ME WRONG, I DON’T THINK DIAZ HAS MUCH OF A CHANCE TO WIN THE MATCH, BUT HE DEF WON’T BE KO’D OR FINISHED. KHAMZAT BEST CHANCE TO WIN IS A DECISION.