NATE DIAZ REQUESTED JULY 30 BECAUSE BRANDON MORENO IS FIGHTING TOO

NOW THAT THE NEWS IS OUT ABOUT THE MORENO/FRANCE 125 INTERIM TITLE, IT MAKE A LOT MORE SENSE WHY NATE HAND-PICKED THIS DATE TO SCRAP. HE LIKES FIGHTING ON CARDS WITH HIS OTHER LATINO COUNTERPARTS, ESPECIALLY ONE WHO IS HEADLINING.

NOW WILL WE SEE DIAZ/CHANDLER AT 5 ROUNDS LIKE PREVIOUS FIGHTS, OR IS DANA GONNA TAKE HIS CHANCES THAT CHANDLER CAN SOMEHOW FINISH HIM IN 3 ROUNDS??

Arrested Development No GIF

2 Likes

All I want to know is if Nate is fighting Chimaev or not?? Is he ducking Khamzat the number 2 contender???

3 Likes

Makes sense.
Spe4Lk-1

4 Likes

he accepted the fight…then UFC back peddled because they thought he would turn it down. He accepted Dustin, he has accepted the Chandler fight. UFC is stringing him along until Conor is healthy. At this point nate wants out

2 Likes

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Latino counterparts?hes half white .grew up with only a white parent. Talks black and has mostly white homies.

Hes never pushed a latino line that i know of. Dfw has been dying for a latino star .hewould have been parading that fucker around on a donkey in a sombrero if nate was interested in making money that way

8 Likes

DIAZ ES UN CHICANO, PINCHE JOTO MADRE!!

1 Like

INTERIM TITLE?? THAT’S DUMB AS HELL

NO, NATE WANTS TO FIGHT A VETERAN WHO DESERVES THE PAYDAY OF FIGHTING HIM.
PLUS, HE WANTS A STRIKER WHO ISN’T GONNA SPEND A BULK OF THE FIGHT PINNING HIM AGAINST THE CAGE OR SNIFFING HIS CROTCH TRYING TO GET HIM TO THE GROUND.

NATE DIAZ HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO HAND PICK WHO AND WHEN HE FIGHTS, WE ALL KNOW THAT TOO.

1 Like

You know they use things called contracts to keep this stuff that you’re making up from happening.

1 Like

A bjj black belt that is afraid of the ground? :thinking:

1 Like

Making up? Nate verbally has excepted all these fights…theres proof out there. UFC is unwilling to give him his last fight in the hope he fights Conor. Both Dustin and Nate wanted to fight eachother, that is verifiable fact, and the fan interest was there. Dana couldnt say anything when asked about it because he shit canned it. Nate wants to fight July 30th, Chandler called him out, and Nate said yes…again, fan interest is there, UFC wont do it. Per Helwani, UFC talked to Diaz reps about Nate fighting Khamzat, thinking he would say no, he said yes and they went radio silent. When asked about it Dana said “i dont know what happened” These are all things that are easily verifiable. Of COURSE UFC hasnt given Nate a bout agreement you bloke. They are trying to force him to fight Conor or sign an extension.

1 Like

Lmao…this

I guess they couldnt except his fighter lifestyle.

Nate Vs Matt Brown?
Nate Vs Dan Hardy?
Nate Vs the guy that won via DQ eye poke, the one who beat cm punk (Mike Jackson?
Nate Vs cm Punk?
Nate Vs Guida
Nate Vs ASEAN Brady hehe

1 Like

Why are you mad?

WAR DIAZ!!!

1 Like

Mate, Khamzat will spark Nate clean out on the feet.

Why is there an interm title for 125?