Nate Diaz says: "Pettis Gonna Get Got"

The Diaz brothers say all the things I wish I could say in life. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz gets Cerrone'd. Phone Post 3.0

Nate gonna get kicked into a Bolivian Phone Post 3.0

Nate would be on the receiving end of the first Mortal Kombat-esque FATALITY! in the octagon assuming, of course, beat enough top guys to earn a shot at Pettis

I think he done get gotten around have to. Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - Nate has can talk but he is at least two quality wins from a title shot. And given what he has shown in the past he has nothing for Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

No, Nate is only 1 win away from a title shot. There's really no way you can rank him below Cerrone; and Dos Anjos is the #3 guy. If he beats him, he's the next contender.

I'll pay attention to this talk when Diaz shows himself worthy of it.

He couldnt take leg kicks from cerrone, but i hope he knocks him out when he gets his chance.... he has youth on his side Phone Post 3.0

Gonna git got guy. Phone Post 3.0

Nate couldn't figure out a way around Bendo's and Thomson's kicks. Pettis has got to be the worst possible matchup for him and as close to a guaranteed KO loss as Nate can get.

Gonna get got by who? Diaz? Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

Mo Phenomenal - The Diaz brothers say all the things I wish I could say in life. Phone Post 3.0

lmao

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Guida beat Pettis

Kim Jong Uno - Guida beat Pettis

Daiju Takase and Ryo Chonan beat Anderson Silva. Are we stating career facts? Is that the game?

Mo Phenomenal - The Diaz brothers say all the things I wish I could say in life. Phone Post 3.0

You wish you could talk like that? LOLOL!!! Someone with a worse command of the English language exists out there and it's you? Is your hat sideways, pants sagging....are you a total wigger?

Styles makes fight Phone Post 3.0

Diaz bros are old school as fuck

How can anyone not love these guys Phone Post 3.0

McSavy005 - 

You wish you could talk like that? LOLOL!!! Someone with a worse command of the English language exists out there and it's you? Is your hat sideways, pants sagging....are you a total wigger?

WOW...I've never seen something go so far over someones head!

Kim Jong Uno - Guida beat Pettis

Aldo lost to Azevedo.
JBJ lost to Hamill.

What's your point?