Nate Diaz says: "Pettis Gonna Get Got"

“That’s my objective is to fight Anthony Pettis,” Diaz said. “He just fought my partner, and now it’s my turn. I have an objective here. I’m impressed that he beat Gilbert. That’s the No. 1 or No. 2 guy. But I’m going to get that motherf—-ker. Now I’m going to fight, and I’m going to get that dude. Whether it’s today or tomorrow, he’s gonna get got.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/12/ufc-on-fox-13s-nate-diaz-on-workout-no-show-i-slept-in-on-uniform-bashing-i-was-hacked

Id like to see Diaz vs Pettis and some gonna get got.

I like Diaz but if he's gonna fight Pettis he is the one that's gonna get got.

just line them up for Pettis...  The only real threat is khabib.

Thompson sent Nate to hospital with a head kick. Pettis would headkick him to cemetary.

NorthFromHere -

Thompson sent Nate to hospital with a head kick. Pettis would headkick him to cemetary.

Real original Phone Post 3.0

Nate has can talk but he is at least two quality wins from a title shot. And given what he has shown in the past he has nothing for Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz has been got by any and all of the elite, Pettis would mergatroid him Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC -

just line them up for Pettis...  The only real threat is khabib.

Agree. Khabib's style matches well for Pettis. Nate is a tough fight for anyone but would not do well boxing the diverse arsenal of Pettis. Phone Post

Haha, Nate has zero chance against Pettis. Hope he can get enough wins to make it there though, nothing sweeter than seeing Nate highlight reeled

209 WAT Phone Post 3.0

Lick Boners - Haha, Nate has zero chance against Pettis. Hope he can get enough wins to make it there though, nothing sweeter than seeing Nate highlight reeled
Oh yes there is...seeing Bendo get highlight reeled! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SickEye - 
Lick Boners - Haha, Nate has zero chance against Pettis. Hope he can get enough wins to make it there though, nothing sweeter than seeing Nate highlight reeled

Why u hate Bendo mang :(

Who do you have winning saturday btw, Diaz or RDA?

Rhymenoceros - Diaz had nothing for Henderson. Pettis would eat him alive.

This.

I still want to see Diaz and Khabib.

I'd rather see RDA fight Pettis.

Lick Boners - 
TFK_SickEye - 

Why u hate Bendo mang :(

Who do you have winning saturday btw, Diaz or RDA?

Hard to pick, but I gotta go with Diaz! It's a tough fight for both.

Nate has a beautiful mind. He could write childrens books.

Nate is one of my favorite fighters.
That being said, I think Anthony demolishes him. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis destroys him. Nate is about the worst person to deal with his unorthodox striking and kicks. Phone Post 3.0

I think Anthony's kick placement, power and accuracy would prevent nate from getting off with his boxing :( interesting if went to the ground but I don't see nate able to keep anthony on his back if takes him down. I think Nate would have to captilize big time on a scramble and take a dominant position to win the fight Phone Post 3.0