Nate Diaz vs Gamebred - Boxing Booked 3/24

https://www.si.com/fannation/mma/ufc/nate-diaz-vs-jorge-masvidal-boxing-fight-confirmed-for-2024

Jorge Masvidal unretires to face Nate Diaz.

3 Likes

1 Like

“The UFC has given the green light,” Happy Punch explained. Masvidal would have still been under UFC contract, whereas Diaz fought out his contract when he defeated Tony Ferguson at UFC 279.
Masvidal and Diaz fought before in the main event of UFC 244. Their bout was the very first ‘BMF’ title fight, where Donald Trump was in attendance and Dwayne Johnson awarded the winner. It ended controversially, however, as the doctor called the fight off due to a cut Diaz sustained on his brow. Because of this, Masvidal’s victory was marred, and the ‘BMF’ moniker didn’t feel as deserved.

No details have been revealed yet as to the rules of the bout, any officiating bodies, a specific date, or the venue. What we do know is that it is a boxing match. Diaz has boxed more recently when he took on Jake Paul in a ten-round professional match in 2023. Masvidal’s last bout was a shutout loss to Gilbert Burns also in 2023.

1 Like
1 Like

@Nick_Diaz_Army your boy might actually win this!

3 Likes

This reports 2/28 ?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Yawn. They both looked like ass in their last fights

5 Likes

Wonder what the undercard would be. Mixed event with some mma?

A good throwback fight to watch is Lauzon vs Masvidal. Both 20 years old at the time. Masvidal landed a slam on Lauzon early in the fight that shows just how tough Lauzon was.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Nate looked terrible against Jake. Masvidal takes it imo. Already beat him up pretty good on the feet in MMA.

1 Like

Why doesn’t Vitor Box Anderson?

5 Likes

Anderson said it doesn’t make sense. Since they already fought in mma

1 Like

@GringoSuave

Oscar De La Hoya dodged a bullet not fighting VĂ­tor. I thought Holyfield would have easily handled VĂ­tor. Was way wrong on that one.

Who do you think takes it in boxing: Anderson or VĂ­tor

Pretty much figured this was the case.

nada rumor

Nah. Their first fight was basically a boxing match and Jorge dominated. I don’t see what is going to be different here. Nate is really slow, and old.

1 Like

I would love to see this.

I think Anderson still beats him though