MMA Underground Forums

NATE DIAZ.......... WHO WILL??

JUST WANTED TO KNOW YOUR GUYS PREDICTIONS OR OUTCOMES..........
WHO WILL STOP NATE DIAZ????..........
DANZIG?
FLORIAN?
HUERTA?
LAUZON?
BJ?
SHERK?
CLAY GUIDA?
TYSON GRIFFIN?
] WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO ........OR WHO?

JUST YOUR THOUGHTS

whoever stops him will probaby have to bust  CAPS. its just a button- try pressing it.

if anyone, Armando Garcia.

He's stopped now. Who will get him moving?

hed lose to florian, sherk, and bj. the rest of the list would be very good fights that could go either way IMO.

gamburyan

Nate is one of those guys, with Huerta and Florian, who will make a guaranteed great fight with anyone in the division (I'd add Guida but his fights with Aurelio and Din weren't that exciting).

He'll lose when they match him up with someone who has above average striking and decent TD defense.

Nate Diaz is a gatekeeper? You have got to be kidding me.

Pelligrino was kicking his ass, Gray Maynard was kicking his ass, but they all tapped out just like Manny did.

thats a tough list to beat but i say he beats everyone except bj, sherk, florian and danzig. those guys would give him a tough fight.

"

He'll lose when they match him up with someone who has above average striking and decent TD defense."

Nate completely owned Hermes Franca standing and that was two years ago. I don't think I've seen him outstruck on the feet yet.

Any top 5 guy from the LW division in the UFC can beat him.

But if the UFC should do the right thing and give Manny that opportunity. He has finished his last two opponents , Diaz his last 3, i'd pay to watch it on PPV.

The UFC will protect him for a while. I noticed this on the last fight card. Diaz fought Pellegrino in the opener while Lauzon headlined the show. Certainly from Joe's point of view it's an opportunity. It looked to me like the UFC had nothing to lose with Lauzon, while they have an investment in Diaz.