nate marquardt doesnt respect bobby lashley

Marquardt also had plenty to say about former teammate Bobby Lashley, a man he doesn't think is serious about the sport. He also said Lashley, who is back in professional wrestling with TNA, isn't ready for top competition.

"I train with two of the best heavyweights in the world, Shane Carwin and Brendan Schaub. And he's not anywhere near them," Marquardt said. Then he laughed, but suddenly his eyes got very serious. "I've trained with Bobby a couple of times and for some reason he doesn't have a loyalty to our team. I've kind of written him off. I'm loyal to my guys."

I thought Lashley was with ATT?

He's right.

source?

some mma site

i wil find it

Bloody Elbow

quit bitchin source junkies..............

ATT? wtf....

how about you worry about how youre going survive anderson and not worry about bobby lashley?

makes more money in pro wrestling...and you can juice in pro wrestling

makes sense

Lawman - Bloody Elbow

Lawman - Bloody Elbow

how is that bitching? I don't think SFM is making crap up about Nate Marquardt, but I wanted to read the article, if only for more of "suddenly his eyes got very serious."

I doon't think he is ready for top competition...But I also find it stupid that there has to be such loyalty in an individualized sport. Why's he so offended?

Lashley hype ended when he had a really hard time with Jason Guida.

CarterSimpson - 
Lawman - Bloody Elbow

how is that bitching? I don't think SFM is making crap up about Nate Marquardt, but I wanted to read the article, if only for more of "suddenly his eyes got very serious."

lol, i dont make shit up dude
im not a reporter. i just go to alot of sites and if i see something interesting i share it

shootfightermike - 

"I train with two of the best heavyweights in the world, Shane Carwin and Brendan Schaub. And he's not anywhere near them," Marquardt said. Then he laughed,
Laughed nervously, I'd imagine.  

Guys like Carwin and Schaub would never survive the rigors of a the pro wrestling circuit.  If they could, they'd be there earning millions rather than part-timing in MMA. 

Marquardt's comments read like an Arena League football player insulting an NFLer.

squaredcircle=troll

Combat Vette - 
Squared Circle - 
shootfightermike - 

"I train with two of the best heavyweights in the world, Shane Carwin and Brendan Schaub. And he's not anywhere near them," Marquardt said. Then he laughed,
Laughed nervously, I'd imagine.  

Guys like Carwin and Schaub would never survive the rigors of a the pro wrestling circuit.  If they could, they'd be there earning millions rather than part-timing in MMA. 

Marquardt's comments read like an Arena League football player insulting an NFLer.

If I'm not mistaken, it sounds to me like you are saying that Pro-Wrestling is more respectable than MMA. Did I catch that right?
On the first try.

Squared Circle is right.

real or not,pro wrestling really is the most difficult athletic profession in the world.

Why do you think guys like Tito and Trigg only lasted in it for like a month?

Hell even Lashley and Lesnar started hating it and got out.

Pro wrestlers DIE.

Their families ALL fall apart.

They all basically HAVE to take drugs.

EVERY single pro wrestler over 40 basically has a serious injury that NO other athlete could continue to compete with in a different sport.

It is demanding as can be in America.

And in Japan it is even harder.

It is ONLY sport in the world where you HAVE to endure punishment doing it,as well as the only sport where you have to protect your opponent as well as yourself.

Whether they can "be UFC champion"or not,I consider pro wrestlers the most mentally and physically tough athletes on the planet.

voorhees - top