Nate Sends Happy St. Patty To Free Conor

1 Like

https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209/status/1769401168093175969?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1769401168093175969|twgr^9dd15110490324f34c584849acfa392c3fe0aaad|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmafighting.com%2F2024%2F3%2F17%2F24103939%2Fnate-diaz-sends-message-of-solidarity-to-conor-mcgregor-free-conor

Nathan Diaz

@NateDiaz209

This was me for years before Conor even got here they want u to die before u get out these contracts it’s up to u to make something pop no one gonna help you but you Free Conor it’s at pattys day in this bitch ☘️

4 Likes

Wasn’t Nate just trying to get back in the UFC for 300? Or was it the Sphere??? Oh silly me, it was both. So now he hates the UFC again, heh? What a shocker

#FreeConor

Haters like @Nick_Diaz_Army always trying to hold him back.

1 Like

Free Conman from what? He’s the one who can’t pass a piss test

1 Like

He can do whatever he wants he runs the ufc sir.

1 Like

No he does not. The ufc was fine before he arrived and it’s been fine since his leg break

UFC 299 was better than any ufc McTapper was apart of

2 Likes

hahhaha hes been in the news lately

Happy St. Patty’s day to Conman McChicken

3 Likes

lol you are so silly when it comes to players or fighters you hate. Conor is easily the biggest fighter ever in the UFC

3 Likes

So what. He’s old news now

It’s been 3 years now since he last fought. The ufc Is better off today than it was in 2021

3 Likes

UFC 298, 299, 300 are all bigger and better than any ppv conman was on

The ufc will be just fine without him. Better in fact

2 Likes

IMG_1097

1 Like

What were the ppv numbers for 298 and 299?
@Nick_Diaz_Army

Idc about ppv sales. Those stem from casuals. Hardcore fans know the ufc has been better off since Conman has been gone

1 Like

That’s what matters sir when we are talking about stars. Zero chance 298 299 and 300 pass Conor’s ppv sales. Like him or not he is the biggest star the ufc has ever had behind Brock.

Again you have to take those hater blinders off

I’m a hardcore fan as well and I know the ufc is a lot more exciting when Conor is involved. His run was the greatest of all time no debate

But they were better PPVs

If that’s your opinion, then you’re not a hardcore fan at all. You’re a casual

:rofl::rofl::rofl: he’s 1-3 at LW. Zero title defenses. He had no run to begin with. Even at FW he had no title defenses and was gifted his title shot

2 Likes