Nate Wants OUTTT!

Yep

1 Like

He could do it, with no training camp. Probably not though

3 Likes

Conor McGregor UFC wins: 10

Nate Diaz UFC wins: 15

1 Like

And even though theyā€™re 1-1, Nate has the better more significant W between them

My guy was on a boat when they called him to take the fight. No training camp no nothing. No problem

4 Likes

VB!

1 Like

I still think itā€™sā€¦

:wolf: :tickets:

6 Likes

And Dana wouldnā€™t book Conor to fight that same guy because he said Masvidal was too big for Conor.

The 209 Holla

1 Like

Good. Tired of Nateā€™s whining and complaining.

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Yes Please GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

What is wolf tickets? Nate wanting out of his contract?

Nate made more in one fight than most UFC fighters made in an entire career.

1 Like

They also donā€™t seem to stupid spend like tyron

1 Like

I know Nate made a lot of money and I donā€™t want to see the Diaz brother broke, I just feel they will be if they donā€™t get their shit together

1 Like

Yea because Dana was just saying heā€™s very confident Diaz will resign a new deal before his next fight. Idk Nate always plays games especially on social media, heā€™s unpredictable but it sounds like heā€™s just making noise, I think he resigns with UFC.

Let them out man. Makes no sense to keep an employee that doesnā€™t want to be there

1 Like

Who does he think will pay him millions?

A one off with Jake Paul?

Good fucking riddance. The Diaz Brothers both made it to fame then fucking threw it away.

At least Nick EARNED it.

Conor GAVE Nate a career. He was making 20/20 before Conor requested Nate and told the UFC to pay him.

Conor underestimated him so Nate got two awesome paydays from him and did fuck all with it.

Nick and Nate are two of the biggest crybaby wastes of talent in mma history.

1 Like