Nate won that fight....

Then you woke up. I'm late I know but I called the outcome as well. King Mac by decision. Glad to see many people FINALLY giving Conor some respect. Still think he should train with GSP on wrestling etc... GSP was a great striker but couldn't wrestle but used his natural abilities to become the best wrestler in his division. Conor can do the same.

So Nate won then?

Sultry Crockett -

So Nate won then?

I can't remember but I think Conor won. You couldn't afford the fight either?

What a twist!

I should've known not to expect any serious response to training with GSP. I'm light years ahead of my time

smashy -
Sultry Crockett -

So Nate won then?

We got a bad ass in here. Phone Post 3.0

Andrew Diksalot -
smashy -
Sultry Crockett -

So Nate won then?

Lol man 

I haven't been this confused since my mom told me I wasn't adopted. Phone Post 3.0

i personally would give it to nate since conor gassed and started avoiding, but it was pretty damned close and the decision is ok with me

not sure how they say he got revenge though, or how that means the king is back...

Andrew Diksalot -
smashy -
Sultry Crockett -

So Nate won then?

You even train UFC bro? Phone Post 3.0

Should probably change your screen name to punchy Phone Post 3.0

I haven't watched it again but watching it live (tv) l thought conor did enough to win. Nate was hurting from that first kick conor got him with. Phone Post 3.0

yomamafool - i personally would give it to nate since conor gassed and started avoiding, but it was pretty damned close and the decision is ok with me

not sure how they say he got revenge though, or how that means the king is back...
This doesn't make any sense. We're taking away points for guys slowing down now? Conor still won more rounds than Nate, regardless of him slowing down. Phone Post 3.0

Great, another McRetard. It was better after the first fight when the nut huggers disappeared. Fair weather fans the whole lot. Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross -
yomamafool - i personally would give it to nate since conor gassed and started avoiding, but it was pretty damned close and the decision is ok with me

This doesn't make any sense. We're taking away points for guys slowing down now? Conor still won more rounds than Nate, regardless of him slowing down. Phone Post 3.0
No, for running away and avoiding the fight. Phone Post 3.0

snookerbank -
Andrew Diksalot -
smashy -
Sultry Crockett -

So Nate won then?

Trane* Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross -

I think you might have missed it Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Great, another McRetard. It was better after the first fight when the nut huggers disappeared. Fair weather fans the whole lot. Phone Post 3.0

To the victor goes the spoils.

Hate420 - Great, another McRetard. It was better after the first fight when the nut huggers disappeared. Fair weather fans the whole lot. Phone Post 3.0

I've been huggin his nuts from jump street bitch

Dan_91 -
snookerbank -
Andrew Diksalot -
smashy -
Sultry Crockett -

So Nate won then?

Trane* Phone Post 3.0

Lol and who the fuck tranes ?? 'UFC'?