NBA Sacramento Kings' Coach Mike Brown Shows Love To 'One Of The All Time Greatest' Fighters Nate Diaz

https://www.mmanews.com/news/nba-team-sacramento-kings-coach-mike-brown-pays-respect-to-nate-diaz

In their game last night against the LA Clippers, the Sacramento Kings were joined by mixed martial arts royalty.

Stockton’s own Nate Diaz was in the Golden 1 Center to watch the Kings pick up a 109-95 victory over the Clippers.

Diaz was seen to be sat watching the game alongside the team’s owner Vivek Ranadivé and his daughter, Anjali Ranadivé.

The Diaz brothers have always carried a certain aura of respect wherever they show up, especially in Nate’s case following his two record-breaking fights with Conor McGregor.
The Kings were happy to have him in the building as their coach himself stated.

NBA Coach Mike Brown Shows His Respect For The UFC & Nate Diaz During Press Conference

Before the game, Sacramento Kings’ coach Mike Brown told the media that Diaz was in attendance for the evening.

Brown told the media to show him some love after confessing how much of a fan he is of both the UFC and the Diaz brothers.

“I’m a big UFC guy, man I heard Nate Diaz is in the house. Respect Nate, you, your brother, what you guys done, I mean I get excited when I watch UFC. I have me a few drinks and I get into it and think I’m out there. I could never do what they do but man, a huge huge fan of the Diaz brothers, especially knowing Nate’s in the house so if you guys see him out there, obviously I know you guys do anyway, show him love man because he’s one of the all time greatest, a lot of fun to watch.”

Both Nick and Nate have become real symbols of California thanks to their careers in the UFC where their names carry notoriety.

Diaz is sure to get a great reception when he returns to competition in a boxing match with Jorge Masvidal at the Kia Forum in Inglewood.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1775868395491135668

Super Kewl ^

The title almost makes it seem like Nate died.

1 Like

LOL Phixed