NBF $75 PER TICKET OPEN BAR 2/17

new breed fighters II will be held on 2/17/07 at the shannon country house on rt 30 in atco nj, the venue holds 350 people,all 350 tickets are $75.00 each and comes with OPEN BAR!!! every seat is vip, this will be great! get your tickets fast, email me at carlkick@aol.com look forward to seeing you all there,UPDATED CARD AS OF 2/1/07 DAMIEN VITALE VS GASPER OLIVER AUGIE LEBRON VS SHAWN FOREMAN ARSENIO GONZALEZ JR VS ERIC HUTCHINSON SHANE VANN VS TOM VANDERHORST MARK BERROCALL VS MIKE DONAHUE FRANK CLEMENS VS SCOTT MAULGER JOSEPH WAGNER JR VS JOE ABATE RICHIE TORRES VS JOSEPH LATOUR MIKE MARCO VS CHRIS BLIND NEIL MARRON VS TBA RYAN SMITH VS TBA

ttt

Sounds very cool !!!

Any chance you could post weight classes & fight teams for the fghter match ups. I don't know many of the names but knowing the teams and weights they represent makes it more interesting.

thanks in advance and best of luck with the show !!!

Wow...

I'm not even an hour from Atco.

Any of the guys fighting from Team Evolution in VIneland? or KPOZ in Turnersville?

Max

ARSENIO GONZALEZ JR, JOSEPH WAGNER JR from team evo will be there

Team Evo is probably the closest school/team to my house... I should go to check them out...

Max

team evo is a great team, the guys over there are first class all the way, go see al buck tell him gary sent you

ttt

Do you know if they're still at the yoga school in Vineland? I don't see a sign there anymore?

I might have to go to these fights just to track them down!

Max

they moved down the street, call al buck at 609-381-4699

Mascarenhas MMA in Berlin NJ

ttt

new breed fighters II will be held on 2/17/07 at the shannon country house on rt 30 in atco nj, the venue holds 350 people,all 350 tickets are $75.00 each and comes with OPEN BAR!!! every seat is vip, this will be great! get your tickets fast, email me at carlkick@aol.com look forward to seeing you all there,

ttt