Need a better way of starting Fires.

Dont worry Mr.White I dont believe that cat was asian nor an asian mma fighter iz ok fren.

If it makes you feel any better we did give the crispy cat to the manapua man after. Best pork hash and manapua's ever.

Seriouly though, you should try setting a cat on fire. If not the whole cat, just try doing the tail and tell me it isn't one of the funniest things you ever saw.

seriously though karma is a bitch.

Get a Dog!

lol

lmao @ this thread

Diken Cider - Get a Dog!

Would you mind if I tried the gasoline thing on your dog? I mean really, cruelty to animals? That's a bit scummy.

cruelty to animals is easy to do, if it makes you uneasy....just pretend they're micros!

unlike undesirables, animal firing should be done on a case by case basis.

Mr White - 
Diken Cider - Get a Dog!

Would you mind if I tried the gasoline thing on your dog? I mean really, cruelty to animals? That's a bit scummy.

I bet my dog would Rape your cat........sidewards!

If you do wanna set my dog on fire let me know, I'll bring the Gas and matches. Wanna know the sound it would make??? WOOF!

Diken Cider - 
Mr White - 
Diken Cider - Get a Dog!

If you do wanna set my dog on fire let me know, I'll bring the Gas and matches. Wanna know the sound it would make??? WOOF!

Fine. Let's burn your dog. Call me up, we'll do this. Seriously, PM me.

Diken Cider - 
Mr White - 
Diken Cider - Get a Dog!

hahahahaha. the woof made me crack up. funny as hell. i love animals by the way, but that was funny.

PM sent Mr. White. Just name the place and time and Ill bring the dog. Better not be wasting my time.

Mr. white seems a little mad maybe because he lost to a blue belt let it go friend

The offer is still on the table regardless. I can always buy a new dog. I'll leave it at that. Mr. White PM me if you still interested.

Please video the Lechoning of thee doggie.
If you need advice on how to go about on the BBQ, holler.

WOOF!

NECKCRANK808 - Mr. white seems a little mad maybe because he lost to a blue belt let it go friend

Me? I'm chillin' on my Iceburg.

NECKCRANK808 - Mr. white seems a little mad maybe because he lost to a blue belt let it go friend

come on, that's not very nice.

*in best Jack Sparrow voice

So Mr. White, do we have an accord?