Need fighters for July 10th New Or

Chas Bowling & Joe Ancona will be co-hosting and matchmaking "The Big Easy Fighting Championships", an NHB event in New Orleans on Saturday, July 10th at The Main Event located at 3200 North Arnoult in Metairie, La. 70002.A suburb of The Big Easy!!!Anyone interested in competing on this event please contact Joe Ancona 504-888-6451 or e-mail anconasgym@aol.com.  Chas Bowling 765-520-5555 or e-mail fightmaster@extremecombat.com. The fight card is set up as follows and yes, we need to make matches asap, so get in touch!!

PRO'S:

Melvin Guillard 160lbs vs.  ???

Wade Hamilton 235lbs vs. Chris Herring 250 lbs

Antoine Skinner 155lbs vs. Scotty Johnson 150 lbs

AMATEUR'S :

Adam Bass 150lbs. Bryan Moore 155 lbs

Billy Kidd 130lbs vs. Lamont Lindsey 130lbs

Paul Scott 140lbs vs. Colin Murray 142lbs

Jeremy Coomer 175lbs vs. ???

Ken Cavalier 210lbs vs. ???

Brandon Keith 125lbs vs. ???

Joe Herman 135lbs vs. ???

ttt

ttt

looking forward to the short/guillard rematch.

ttt

kick ass chris 3t

Thanks James. It's tough getting over that bad case of the Black Plague I caught.

if you can fit me in im game.

chas, e-mail some pictures of your guys so I can include them on the poster

chas, e-mail some pictures of your guys so I can include them on the poster

TTT

ttt

I'll be there Joe. Looking forward to Guillard/Short. Just curious, do you have any vendors at your show. I'm looking to pick up some shirts and stuff. Been burned a few times on the net.

ttt

mma jitsu , what exactly are you asking e-mail me at anconasgym@aol.com

We need to complete this card asap

Joe at all shows that have vendors I usually pick up several MMA shirts and other stuff to help support the sport. Like most gym rats I collect the stuff. Like to see what I buy first. Been stung a few times on the net.

TTT

ttt

ttt