Need grappling tips/advice!

A bit of a FRAT... Sorry!

So i grappled in Afghanistan with a few buddies... Was in better shape then, duh!

I grappled today! This one dude says he fought before, has done jits and MT before! Mind you i have never traned ufc before... I tapped him twice with a arm triangle and a triangle! First time i really landed a triangle, maybe because he was tired... Both subs were sloppy but hey, i got it!

We switched partners... I paired up with this guy, he tranes every day after work! We went for it for a while, gosh i was so exhausted that i didnt try to land any subs offensively... I basically just gave him my limps, back, neck, and arms and he couldn't submit me. I was so tired i basically said fuck it, i will defend only and will see if he can tap me out!

So please, TME/TMA... Highly appreciated! Phone Post 3.0

Cmon!!! Phone Post 3.0

chaplinshouse -

gosh you shoulda tried to sub him! and never give him your limps!

I was so tired, so i wanted to see what he got!!! Mind you, wats up with me saying mind you

The other dude said they been going to the dojo and the first time they went, the dude i gave my limps to subbed him via arm triangle at like 8 minutes he said...

So, how do you do it when in my situation? Do you give up? Play defense only? I always admire marcelo's vids more so that he is the smaller guy and yet he doesn't get swept that easy... Or at all! Phone Post 3.0

Round here you give a guy your limps you get green lighted.

Brendan Schaub is putting out an instructional called "Shutting Down BJJ". Preorder that bad boy. Phone Post 3.0

RearNakedToke - Brendan Schaub is putting out an instructional called "Shutting Down BJJ". Preorder that bad boy. Phone Post 3.0
Ahahah fck that!!! Phone Post 3.0

youarewhatiswrong - Round here you give a guy your limps you get green lighted.
Watch out... We got a bad ass over here... Phone Post 3.0

Easy tip. Check to see if your holding your breath while you go for submissions. If you do it exhausts your muscles which increases fatigue. If you have a weightlifting background it's a tuff habit to break.

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - A bit of a FRAT... Sorry!

So i grappled in Afghanistan with a few buddies... Was in better shape then, duh!

I grappled today! This one dude says he fought before, has done jits and MT before! Mind you i have never traned ufc before... I tapped him twice with a arm triangle and a triangle! First time i really landed a triangle, maybe because he was tired... Both subs were sloppy but hey, i got it!

We switched partners... I paired up with this guy, he tranes every day after work! We went for it for a while, gosh i was so exhausted that i didnt try to land any subs offensively... I basically just gave him my limps, back, neck, and arms and he couldn't submit me. I was so tired i basically said fuck it, i will defend only and will see if he can tap me out!

So please, TME/TMA... Highly appreciated! Phone Post 3.0
me thinks you might be the second coming of Jay Dee Penn... Phone Post 3.0

Gave him your limps? I can't stop laughing! Fuck yes, in! Phone Post 3.0