Need help escaping triangle

I see what you did there

Stack and twist Phone Post

Thumb to chode. That is all. Phone Post

just done a bit of research on biblegateway.com

Judges 9:5 (NIV)
5 He went to his father’s home in Ophrah and on one stone murdered his seventy brothers, the sons of Jerub-Baal. But Jotham, the youngest son of Jerub-Baal, escaped by hiding.

..maybe god's telling us to HIDE the arm to escape (behind the guys back, although this may open you up for an omaplata attempt so maybe not..)

how about:
1 Samuel 23:13
So David and his men, about six hundred in number, left Keilah and kept moving from place to place. When Saul was told that David had escaped from Keilah, he did not go there.

so maybe the key is to keep moving?

that's all i've got. god moves in mysterious ways, to the non-believer the gospel is foolishness brother

Abstinence is the only true solution.

But if you play between the legs today, you'll be in a hospital tomorrow. 

Just slipping on a rash guard doesn't make it safe. 

excellent twist, 10/10

Every time I get caught in a submission, I close my eyes and hear JDS saying "It's your time!" Then all of a sudden I get a rush of adrenaline and power out of submission attempts.

Authority Figure - 10/10

Only smart people will like this one.

Lol. Phone Post

1ChromosomeTooMany -  Abstinence is the only true solution.

But if you play between the legs today, you'll be in a hospital tomorrow. 

Just slipping on a rash guard doesn't make it safe. 

those rash guards can break and the next thing you know, you are doing triangles and not a single topical cream can save you. you're doing them for life and giving them to other people..... what has our youth come to?

andrewtregoning - just done a bit of research on biblegateway.com

god moves in mysterious ways, to the non-believer the gospel is foolishness brother

Amen brother.

DallasVanWinkle - 
andrewtregoning - just done a bit of research on biblegateway.com god moves in mysterious ways, to the non-believer the gospel is foolishness brother
Amen brother.

that was brilliant vtfu op

For what it's worth:

1 Corinthians 10:13 - "No temptation has taken YOU except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let YOU be tempted beyond what YOU can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for YOU to be able to endure it."

It seems to me that the answer is to be patient and hang on. If you end up in the triangle God has already provided a way out of the triangle.

bite their cocks

exellence!

How did I miss this. So good! Phone Post

You so crazy.