Need help escaping triangle

I keep getting caught in triangle chokes.

My coach said to posture like so and so, move my body this way, put this leg up, grab here, I can't remember it all because it was a lot of stuff.

I said "why do I have to do it the way you tell me" and he said something about evidence and observation and experience.

I told him "some of us don't think that science has all the answers", and I requested a faith based triangle escape. He didn't have one at hand, just a bunch of math and geometry and science stuff, which I don't believe in.

I'm sick of training at a gym that tries to tell me that every technique has to do with angles, positions, weight, leverage, timing, position, then when I gas they start talking about all this stuff about biology and chemicals, well guess what? I don't think science has all the answers, i'm looking for a faith based alternative to be taught alongside this confusing nonsense.

So do any of you have a faith based escape to the triangle, and does anyone know of a gym that teaches faith alongside or instead of science based MMA?

I'm sick of liberals taking over MMA, these intellectual know it alls think they have all the answers.

Extremely weak troll attempt. .2/10 Phone Post

Not what I was expecting. Well done. Phone Post

Something something chael sonnen joke Phone Post

look for the nearest bulge and bite down hard.

UGCTT_BlahBreh - what you seek is the Tebowriangle escape, its very difficult.

LOL Phone Post

I believe reverend Rampage has the answers you seek. otherwise this is a very sad and ignorant thread, please stop the hate on faith.

OneGloveJimmerson - I believe reverend Rampage has the answers you seek. otherwise this is a very sad and ignorant thread, please stop the hate on faith.

ian4267 - Not what I was expecting. Well done. Phone Post

Agree Phone Post

Hi chael. Phone Post

Tap Phone Post

I found this link on scientific wrestling: http://www.scientificwrestling.com/

Why is there such a fear of a faith based martial art?

The war on faith ends here!

10/10

Only smart people will like this one.

Some people say that a faith based triangle escape doesn't exist because we haven't observed one yet.

You know what I say to them? That's why it's called FAITH!

There is always the American Gangster method. It has never actually worked but if you have faith, I'm sure it would work for you. Phone Post

More "gotcha" tactics by captain_underwear.

Thought Cael joined the forum. Damned dissapoint! Plop on your fat ass and figure it out from there NOOB!

Porkchop -
OneGloveJimmerson - I believe reverend Rampage has the answers you seek. otherwise this is a very sad and ignorant thread, please stop the hate on faith.

ROFL! Phone Post

I'd get a hold of Tate or carano to help you out Just sit in their triangles all day long. Phone Post

http://www.agapy.com/books/matcw.php

Has anyone read this? Perhaps the answer lies within.

Let the war against faith end, we need to take a STAND!