Need lengthy jiu jitsu guy (6ft / 155) for a camp

GrindOnLine -
Rudi -
failure at life -
caseharts -
HollywoodCase -
caseharts - 
JitzInMyPants - I imagine Myles is searching for someone to mimic Oliveira. Phone Post 3.0
Sage Northcott to the rescue Phone Post 3.0

Nah, we don't bring in potential opponents. 

Doesn't Eddie Cummins fit your exact bill? Phone Post 3.0
Eddie is a lot smaller than 6 ft and only attacks legs. I heard he hurts a lot of people in the gym Phone Post 3.0
Stop spreading bullshit you haven't trained with him so you have no clue what you're talking about. stfu. Phone Post 3.0
So much fucking this.
You need to name source or STFU Phone Post 3.0
Yea that's complete bullshit no one I know at renzo NYC or in that area can back up these claims Phone Post 3.0

I wish I had footage or even a gym to train BJJ at I live in fucking Canada and there no no gi gyms where I am at. So I don't have any pro training sadly just been rolling for 8 years. Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - Thanks for all of the love guys! I really appreciate it! I sent my youtube channel to the JJJ Facebook page! I've had a lot of losses recently and those are all on there as well, I've never been the type to hide my losses as I am always trying to get better! Hope you guys find the right man for the job regardless of whether it's me or not! Phone Post 3.0

That doesn't define a man... It's how he responds to them. Based on what you have typed already, a have alot of respect for you.

On a serious level.... What a man can do in the gym and what a man can do in the cage, are two different animals and the reason I don't judge or even look at a training partner based on their record. Some of the best training partners have no record, ammy record or losing record. It takes a different kinda person that is just wired differently (kinda crazy to some extent) to be able to fight in a cage in front of a large group. Most people don't like talking in front of a small class of people, let alone fighting. There's a ton of thoghts, feelings, anxiety and a lot of other crazy shit that needs to be avoided to even perform and shit doesn't come natural and can't really train for it either.

So yeah, the record means nothing to me my man. 

HollywoodCase -
The Loge - Thanks for all of the love guys! I really appreciate it! I sent my youtube channel to the JJJ Facebook page! I've had a lot of losses recently and those are all on there as well, I've never been the type to hide my losses as I am always trying to get better! Hope you guys find the right man for the job regardless of whether it's me or not! Phone Post 3.0

That doesn't define a man... It's how he responds to them. Based on what you have typed already, a have alot of respect for you.

On a serious level.... What a man can do in the gym and what a man can do in the cage, are two different animals and the reason I don't judge or even look at a training partner based on their record. Some of the best training partners have no record, ammy record or losing record. It takes a different kinda person that is just wired differently (kinda crazy to some extent) to be able to fight in a cage in front of a large group. Most people don't like talking in front of a small class of people, let alone fighting. There's a ton of thoghts, feelings, anxiety and a lot of other crazy shit that needs to be avoided to even perform and shit doesn't come natural and can't really train for it either.

So yeah, the record means nothing to me my man. 

Thanks brother, that means a lot! Phone Post 3.0

I just FB messaged you, Johnny.

Sam Zakula, Marc Bocek's JJ coach/Laimon blackbelt is 6ft 145-150. He doesnt compete, rarely trains but his JJ is elite level, gives A list competitors who outsize him all kinds trouble when they roll. He lives in Toronto unfortunately- it might cost a bit to convince him to leave his gym temporarily.

What's Churuto up to these days.