Need lengthy jiu jitsu guy (6ft / 155) for a camp

Check on Ryan Hall! He will be fighting at 45 now. Phone Post 3.0

6'4 but a blue belt :( Phone Post 3.0

OGT - 6'4 but a blue belt :( Phone Post 3.0

6'5'' and a blue belt.  take that hahaha.

TKD LOL - 
failure at life -
caseharts -
HollywoodCase -
caseharts - 
JitzInMyPants - I imagine Myles is searching for someone to mimic Oliveira. Phone Post 3.0
Sage Northcott to the rescue Phone Post 3.0

Nah, we don't bring in potential opponents. 

Doesn't Eddie Cummins fit your exact bill? Phone Post 3.0
Eddie is a lot smaller than 6 ft and only attacks legs. I heard he hurts a lot of people in the gym Phone Post 3.0
This is total unsubstantiated bull shit. He hurts nobody. Phone Post 3.0

Eddie is hyperextending all of my leg joints as I write this.

TKD LOL -
OGT - 6'4 but a blue belt :( Phone Post 3.0

6'5'' and a blue belt.  take that hahaha.

OOOHH SHIT! O.O Phone Post 3.0

I'm 5'11" 150lbs and a purple belt. Probably not good enough to be of great service to a UFC level fighter but hell I throw my hat in the ring.

My style is similar to Olivieras in the sense that I always am on the attack especially from my back but we do utilize different attacks. Phone Post 3.0

I walk around at 160. I compete at expert no gi pretty regularly. I'd say I'm at about a purple belt level, and I'm looking to fight as an amateur. Horrible wrestling, but scrappy with the subs similar to Oliveira. I'd say Oliveira is at bit of a higher level jiu jitsu wise tho. Phone Post 3.0

10er4life - I walk around at 160. I compete at expert no gi pretty regularly. I'd say I'm at about a purple belt level, and I'm looking to fight as an amateur. Horrible wrestling, but scrappy with the subs similar to Oliveira. I'd say Oliveira is at bit of a higher level jiu jitsu wise tho. Phone Post 3.0
5'11" Phone Post 3.0

War Hollywood!! Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - I'm 5'11" 150lbs and a purple belt. Probably not good enough to be of great service to a UFC level fighter but hell I throw my hat in the ring.

My style is similar to Olivieras in the sense that I always am on the attack especially from my back but we do utilize different attacks. Phone Post 3.0
Actually, you might want to have Aaron watch this kid's videos to see if he's a fit. Been a pro since 2002 and if I was looking to bring in a training partner for who I believe you're training for, I'd bring him into camp in a second.

Perfect body type. Very similar game. Also not a pro fighter, so you don't have ego or potential future opponent issues. He's a purple, but that means little no-Gi and he's a very good purple

I'd never tell Simpson how to do his job- He's been amazing at Power. But I would suggest you recommend he watch Loge's tapes.

*disclaimer- I have NO relationship with Loge and have never even talked to him. I've happened to watch quite a bit of video on him because he's innovative and has a similar body type to students of mine (I'm 5'9, so I watch tape on the tall/lanky guys so I can help them use their natural advantages as well). I could walk pass Loge on the street and not recognize him. Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope -
The Loge - I'm 5'11" 150lbs and a purple belt. Probably not good enough to be of great service to a UFC level fighter but hell I throw my hat in the ring.

Actually, you might want to have Aaron watch this kid's videos to see if he's a fit. Been a pro since 2002 and if I was looking to bring in a training partner for who I believe you're training for, I'd bring him into camp in a second.

Perfect body type. Very similar game. Also not a pro fighter, so you don't have ego or potential future opponent issues. He's a purple, but that means little no-Gi and he's a very good purple

I'd never tell Simpson how to do his job- He's been amazing at Power. But I would suggest you recommend he watch Loge's tapes.

*disclaimer- I have NO relationship with Loge and have never even talked to him. I've happened to watch quite a bit of video on him because he's innovative and has a similar body type to students of mine (I'm 5'9, so I watch tape on the tall/lanky guys so I can help them use their natural advantages as well). I could walk pass Loge on the street and not recognize him. Phone Post 3.0
Great post!

I agree, bring him in! Dude is a stud.

Anyone with a move named after them is the real deal! Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - I'm 5'11" 150lbs and a purple belt. Probably not good enough to be of great service to a UFC level fighter but hell I throw my hat in the ring.

Awesome. Send youtube links to any of your training / fight footage -------> fb.com/JJJ.JuryJiuJitsu

downperiscope- Thanks for the feedback my man!

Thefifthscallop - I'm 6' 1" 155, but only a blue belt. TTT. Phone Post 3.0

If you think you're on that level, shoot a message with youtube link to your fight / training footage

Send here---> fb.com/JJJ.JuryJiuJitsu

Nicktheissue265 - 
Paquet90 - Paul Sass would be a good guy to train with he seems tall and was a 155 pounder . If not i would be happy to help in 6'2" and I use to be 155 pound . I'm about 190 now but I'm sure if I stop drinking beer I would be back in tip top shape. Phone Post 3.0
I'm 6'2 what's your frame like? I'd love to walk at 155-170 but alot of people close to me tell me even ripped with bare minimum fat I'd walk around 180-190 Phone Post 3.0

Send your youtube training/fight footage ----> fb.com/JJJ.JuryJiuJitsu

Talk to Mike Padilla he may be interested. I just had him in for a seminar. Very good bjj tall lanky had a few Amateur bouts. He beat Andy Main in a bjj match Andy just won the Pancrase 145lb belt with straight bjj Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
Brian Rule - "costs" include stevia?

Fingerbang, bang bang bang Phone Post 3.0

post the loges videos here Good luck he sounds like a good candidate

Rudi -
failure at life -
caseharts -
HollywoodCase -
caseharts - 
JitzInMyPants - I imagine Myles is searching for someone to mimic Oliveira. Phone Post 3.0
Sage Northcott to the rescue Phone Post 3.0

Nah, we don't bring in potential opponents. 

Doesn't Eddie Cummins fit your exact bill? Phone Post 3.0
Eddie is a lot smaller than 6 ft and only attacks legs. I heard he hurts a lot of people in the gym Phone Post 3.0
Stop spreading bullshit you haven't trained with him so you have no clue what you're talking about. stfu. Phone Post 3.0
So much fucking this.
You need to name source or STFU Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for all of the love guys! I really appreciate it! I sent my youtube channel to the JJJ Facebook page! I've had a lot of losses recently and those are all on there as well, I've never been the type to hide my losses as I am always trying to get better! Hope you guys find the right man for the job regardless of whether it's me or not! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
downperiscope -

Great post!

I agree, bring him in! Dude is a stud.

Anyone with a move named after them is the real deal! Phone Post 3.0
Yea loge is a beast. UG legend watch some of his vids Johnny. Phone Post 3.0