Need smaller heavyweight for Nov 8 in New Orleans

Need smaller pro heavyweight for Nov 8 @ Harrah's in New Orleans. If interested hit me up at donleycrew4@yahoo.com

Fighter must be 21yrs of age w/ valid picture ID and blood work.

Might have someone for you, although he did put on some weight before he could rehab. I think he's back to his normal range now.

Are you looking for a hammer or a nail?

Ten eight round - So you need something like a light-heavyweight?

Or a fat midget? Phone Post

This.

Odd request. Phone Post

What a terrible request Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

Are you looking for a hammer or a nail?

Sounds like he's looking for a nail Phone Post 3.0

Im 6'2 250.... mainly fat tho ;) Phone Post

You want somebody around 225, u mean? Phone Post 3.0

Looking for a guy in the 225 range. Opponent is 220, a skilled grappler,hasn't fought MMA in several years.

Looking for a guy in the 225 range. Opponent is 220, a skilled grappler,hasn't fought MMA in several years.

Ten eight round - 

So you need something like a light-heavyweight?

The latter. Does anyone have Johnathan Ivey's contact info or know his availability for Nov. 8th in New Orleans?

Ttt

zedlepln -

Might have someone for you, although he did put on some weight before he could rehab. I think he's back to his normal range now.

Mark Munoz? Phone Post 3.0

DaddyO4 - Need smaller pro heavyweight for Nov 8 @ Harrah's in New Orleans. If interested hit me up at donleycrew4@yahoo.com

Fighter must be 21yrs of age w/ valid picture ID and blood work.
Wha show? U fly guys in? Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - You want somebody around 225, u mean? Phone Post 3.0

My guess is closer to 206.

I know several guys but I'd need more info. Purse, win bonus, you flying in corners as well? Accommodations? I can't PM from phone but you can PM me if you want. Phone Post 3.0

wasssp - 
Ten eight round - 

So you need something like a light-heavyweight?

The latter. Does anyone have Johnathan Ivey's contact info or know his availability for Nov. 8th in New Orleans?

Lol. I do. Probably not a good matchup if this guy is getting back to MMA.

He would prob fight Ivey.

We can play semantics all some of you guys want...trying to match a guy in the neighborhood of the 220lb wt I mentioned. Opp just asked not to fight some 250lb plus heavyweight. Once I get actual info I will match appropriately based on experience , skill level.

Would prefer driving distance as opposed to flying someone in.

I'll see if I can get the word to Ivey for you. The person I orginally thought might be interested is traveling too much for proper fight preparation. Turns out he's outside your desired weight range anyways.

Fedor? Phone Post 3.0