Neil Young issues Ultimatum to Spotify " Me Or Rogan "

Doubtful.

But it’s quite possible other artists could take his lead and jump on board and gang up and that would change things. I suppose that’s where the real threat would be if it happened.

I fucking hope Spotify drops Young.
(Surprised Pikachu face)

Deuces Neil!

I thought pothead backed eachother up…

It sucks that in hindsight, rock music is gay as fuck. Just total corny cheesedick lame ass dork music.

4 Likes

Lol, saluting next to the American flag.

A very Canadian Move ya goof.

Nobody cares about u, I’d rather listen to Joe go on about DMT for the 400th time…

Anyway if I wanted to listen to Ur music, there is YouTube

3 Likes

lolz

Well he took his open letter down in less than 24 hours, and Joe didn’t get fired, so I think he got the message lol

5 Likes

Ask anyone under 30 who Neil Young is, they wouldn’t be able to tell you

2 Likes

Not sure if im buying that yet i know its possible with millennials

he could have tried to arrange this quietly. basically by leaving Spotify.

hang on, wait. Neil Young wants our biggest podcast shut down?

2 Likes

Take some of this Neil

tUctkU

6 Likes

This mass insanity goes deep and is real. Cool idea for a scifi that perhaps only the unvaxxed will enjoy - the vaccine is like an invasion of the body snatchers type thing. There is an evil alien threat running the world, this was all orchestrated from klaus schwab type weirdo. everybody who got the vax has the alien in them, thats why theyre all nutty and want everybody else to get it too.

1 Like

Isn’t Neil Young the guy who loves to go on and on about climate change and how much of a world devastating killer it is while owning a fleet of muscle cars?

7 Likes

Lo fucking L. A guy who hasn’t been valid in decades vs a person at their peak. I wonder who will win?

2 Likes

WFA

Neil Not So Young
Mr cry-baby

senior-business-man-crying-wearing-260nw-1329584597

3 Likes

He also likes to fly up to Canada to get a big paycheque to tell us what to do with our natural resources and fly right back to LA. Fuck him, there’s nothing Canadian about that sack of shit.

8 Likes