Neil Young issues Ultimatum to Spotify " Me Or Rogan "

3 Likes

2 Likes

But Hey Hey My My , MMA Must Never Die

3 Likes

Joe Rogan is in the COVID misinformation spotlight once again.

Adding to the list of critics comes legendary musician Neil Young. Young has issued an ultimatum to Spotify (streaming music service) to choose between his music or Joe Rogan’s podcasts.

Rogan has been criticized for advocating alternative treatments for COVID, even advising young people to avoid the vaccines as their risks were low.

Last month 270 doctors, physicians and educators signed an open letter asking Spotify to stop spreading Joe Rogan’s baseless claims concerning the virus. The open letter cited an episode where Rogan interviewed Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist who worked on early research into the mRNA technology. Both Malone and Rogan were criticized for promoting conspiracy theories, including the false claim that hospitals are financially incentivized to falsely diagnose deaths as having been caused by Covid-19.

Spotify has yet to comment on Neil Youngs’ request.

They probably don’t care much for Young. Didn’t he demand they take his music down at one point because their quality is too low and he was trying to sell an alternative streaming service with bigger files?

5 Likes
11 Likes

No more “rockin in the free world” anymore I guess.

12 Likes

I believe so.

Keep on rockin in the highly censored world I & people that think exactly like me say you can rock in!

12 Likes

He must be an Old Man by Now

3 Likes

So weird how all of these people that I used to love have done complete 360’s :wink: on freedom & censorship.

10 Likes

Crosby Trippin over it @ 7.00 mark

1 Like

Neil Young is Canadian.

3 Likes

He doesn’t actually think Spotify will pick him over Rogan does he?

6 Likes

If he does, that’ll be a rude awakening.

9 Likes

He Might AFTER The Gold Rush