Nelson: I've been working out in cemetery

Roy is an excellent fighter. It'd be a joke if he was cut if he loses to Cro Cop.

Looks like Nelson is taking the Kenny Florian approach, it will be sweet when he finally makes it to 155.

JohnnyLawrence -  For Cajun....

God bless Roy Nelson. How could this man POSSIBLY have haters. Fan for life here, big country. Phone Post

Genital Ben - His appearance on inside mma really, really pissed Bas off. And, i always would be the first to apologize for him, but not this time. Not anymore. Fuck him unless he really has lost a lot of weight and worked on his cardio. Hell, even then......fuck him....maybe.

Fuck you, buddy. I can't believe your bitch ass still hasn't been banned. Phone Post

DoomFarmer - 
Genital Ben - His appearance on inside mma really, really pissed Bas off. And, i always would be the first to apologize for him, but not this time. Not anymore. Fuck him unless he really has lost a lot of weight and worked on his cardio. Hell, even then......fuck him....maybe.
That was an awkward interview. Wasn't funny at all. Really wish he'd drop the comedic routine,

what did nelson say?

JohnnyLawrence -  For Cajun....

No way this is real Phone Post

JediJitsu - 
Fuck you, buddy. I can't believe your bitch ass still hasn't been banned.

Haters? Did you read my original post? Roy is an athlete, but statistically he is at risk for every obesity-related illness that the most sedentary American suffers. Type II Diabetes, Stroke, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, OBESITY, etc.

I'd like him to be more serious about his career. But mostly I'd like him to join us in 2011 where when we say we love our wives, we do everything in power to stay ALIVE and HEALTHY. Roy is NOT healthy by real world terms.

This isn't a message of hate, this is LOVE homie!

Authority Figure -
JediJitsu - 
Fuck you, buddy. I can't believe your bitch ass still hasn't been banned.

Haters? Did you read my original post? Roy is an athlete, but statistically he is at risk for every obesity-related illness that the most sedentary American suffers. Type II Diabetes, Stroke, Heart Attack, High Blood Pressure, OBESITY, etc.

I'd like him to be more serious about his career. But mostly I'd like him to join us in 2011 where when we say we love our wives, we do everything in power to stay ALIVE and HEALTHY. Roy is NOT healthy by real world terms.

This isn't a message of hate, this is LOVE homie!

I understood your post, and mine was not directed towards you, fren. Phone Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic