Nenad Vs. Assou @ NAGA

streetpunk, Dino is still giving kick-ass classes and doing well. Stop by classes one of these days man. We are having them at a different local though. If you need info let me know valetudoflow@aol.com

UHHHHHHHH!!!! NA NA NENAD!!!

From Master P

tristan vs terry martin

Please guys, the purpose of this thread was not to disrespect Assou any further, there is already a thread dedicated to that.

Just show your support and enthuiasm so the powers that be can make this match happen. With all the talk from the previous thread, this should be a great battle.

BTW, is Luvmachine the only one that thinks Assou can win? There is nothing more dangerous than the unknown.

We can make it a superfight at NAGA in Chicago. Nenad I know you are up for it someone have Assou give me a call. Master bob

i will call him!

Nenad, if this goes down, you had better protect yourself from that super secret ankle lock.

Even if he is not a black belt, he is a really nice guy. And he is a real bjj black belt. I did some investigation myself. He may not be the best grappler out there but I know he is a very good teacher. I have taken some classess with him in the past and I learn some cool moves and if Theobold says he is good than he is gotta be good. I would rather see Nenad against a younger better athlete.

ttt – i knew master bob would pull through. cdranka, please keep us updated on the status of this after you make the call.

sophos ama,

Is Dino at Quad's Gym now????

I live about a block from there and used to be a member and was thinking of joining again.

props from Matamoros goes a long way to promote Assou

What does Nenad weigh??

PatK , there are classes at Quad's on Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:45. The other days classes are held at POW (950 w. Washington I believe), this means Wed, Thursday at 7:45 and Sat, at 1:00. If you are interested in the Jiu-Jitsu, I recommend you come by class one day and talk to Dino before signing up though. Or shoot me a line at valetudoflow@aol.com and I can get you in touch.
peace,
-Elias

ps. Matamoros, thanks for being a good ref last Sunday. originalmente, de donde eres? Next time you are in Chicago you should come train with us brother.

ttt

where's Iqqkaput?

ttt

ttt (sorry bunny, i can't sleep)

ttt

"On a side note, how is Dino Costeas doing? Is he healthy? I'd like to see him competing at NAGA! He's a badass!"

This just brought up another idea for NAGA. How about an all "chicago-land" instructor bracket for the tournament. Many instructors here will probably compete anyway, Matamoros, Burke, Robinson, Shermer,curran, the gilberts, so this would just be an exclusive bracket.

I think this would bring the schools closer together and do a lot for the local grappling community. Thoughts?

ttt