NEVER LET FLORIAN HAVE THE MIC AGAIN

Kenny did good, you seem hurt. his commentating was like constant refreshing glasses of water to Goldberg's incessant ultimate fighter show robotic ranting.

Gray was definitely winning the whole fight minus maybe a 10 second window in round 1, but I didn't even notice Florian's bias. but he knows making Huerta look good makes him look even better for the win over him.

lol, Diaz was not getting worked the entire fight, you not liking him doesn't make that true. trying to rationalize some pre-fight "Diaz is gonna get knocked out" comments possibly?

Kenny did a good job, I didn't notice any Diaz bias in that fight either honestly. he ate one bomb and then what? found his reach and Melvin's timing pretty quickly, got a couple takedowns wearing him down and casually stepped out of the way of counters with ease like they were drilling in the gym.

he was the aggressor chasing Melvin around pretty soon after that knockdown. Diaz is a notoriously slow starter, just look at the dichotomy of round 1 and 2 in the Pellegrino fight. Guillard whiffed almost as many punches per round as Huerta. Gray used footwork and Nate used the southpaw stepout. why do you think Guillard ran out of steam a minute into the 2nd round? punching air drains energy.

don't let your disdain for a fighter cause you to shit on a good announcer. plus, I give Kenny credit for not going into any delusional banters about "winning every round" against BJ before "making a mistake and getting caught". he had the perfect platform to do that and refrained.

when i watch the fights...the last thing i really pay attention is commentators...i mean i can see what is happening just as they do lol

" he taking him down... hes mounted on top of that son of gun ...RNC its over its over"

gee FOR REALS!!!??

he was clearly reading his fighter introductions.At least when Rogan does it you can't tell that he's reading from a card

Kenny knew what he was doing by talking up huerta. Smart move imo!