Never liked the guy,but Damn it if

Chael sonnen is a bad ass. He said “I’m not going out on top,I’m going out face down and embarrassed.” What a gangster dude!!!

I love Chael, he’s becoming a legend

He was clearly the best shit talker/fight hyper until Conor came along.

Excellent broadcaster. The guy has some grey matter.

Ha ha.  Reminds me of something he said when he was in politics and got arrested for that loan shit that happened while he was a real estate agent....he said  "I actually held public office and I left the only way a person should leave....in handcuffs" 

Only cool thing he has ever said

I vacillate on whether I like or dislike Chael the character, all the time, but I’ve heard many fighters talk about Chael the human (not in the fighting context) and he seems like a real class act.

Snappy Whistleteeth -

Ha ha.  Reminds me of something he said when he was in politics and got arrested for that loan shit that happened while he was a real estate agent....he said  "I actually held public office and I left the only way a person should leave....in handcuffs" 

Lol!!

Snappy Whistleteeth -

He also said "i pulled a half Robin Hood, stole from rich people and kept it for myself."

lmao

Chael is great.

stickman - I vacillate on whether I like or dislike Chael the character, all the time, but I've heard many fighters talk about Chael the human (not in the fighting context) and he seems like a real class act.
When king mo had that really bad infection in his knee, he said chael called him and said whatever mo needed just say the word. I think he even offered to help pay his medical bills.
pidgey -
Snappy Whistleteeth -

He also said "i pulled a half Robin Hood, stole from rich people and kept it for myself."

lmao

Both those lines are gold.

Andersons from the matrix - Chael sonnen is a bad ass. He said "I'm not going out on top,I'm going out face down and embarrassed." What a gangster dude!!!

That's the only way a fighter should go out. Sakuraba understood this. Liddell etc..

BubblesNS -
stickman - I vacillate on whether I like or dislike Chael the character, all the time, but I've heard many fighters talk about Chael the human (not in the fighting context) and he seems like a real class act.
When king mo had that really bad infection in his knee, he said chael called him and said whatever mo needed just say the word. I think he even offered to help pay his medical bills.
Stood up for Nick Diaz big time
FlyinHawaiian -

LOL, Conor has fucking nothing on Chael. Conors shit is all lame and only imbeciles enjoy it.

Chael is a fucking poet. He's a thinking mans shit talker, it's eloquent, it's funny. It's straight up god tier.

Look, chael is fucking awesome,fact

shout out to the American gangsta

Osbot -
FlyinHawaiian -

LOL, Conor has fucking nothing on Chael. Conors shit is all lame and only imbeciles enjoy it.

Chael is a fucking poet. He's a thinking mans shit talker, it's eloquent, it's funny. It's straight up god tier.

I concur

I love when the nog brothers tried to feed a carrot to a bus lolol

Osbot -
FlyinHawaiian -

Yes

IMasturNateConstantly -
Osbot -
FlyinHawaiian -

I concur

This.
TeamPrimal - 
IMasturNateConstantly -
Osbot -
FlyinHawaiian -

I concur

This.

I agree that Chael is a much more classy shit talker than Conor.

On the other hand, even with his stupid shit, Conor's hype draws in more viewers.