NEW ARIZONA JIU-JITSU/GRAPPLING TOURNY

Christophe closed his school about 6 or 7 years ago & I opened my own at that time.

ttt

Very cool. I came through and trained with you guys about ten years ago. That night there was you, your husband, Christophe, and his 300 pound brother.

I was on my way through on a road trip. I was the gigantic guy who made Christophes brother look small.

Anyway, I remember you guys fondly. Very welcoming environment.

Oh goddamnit! If only I had a time machine to travel back to 2003!

lol tackle cool deal. :-) Everything changes ya know. Christophe has been mia for quiet a while now. No one seems to know where he is. My husband is now my ex and I've retired since then lol still teaching though. Roll through sometime if you are ever in Phoenix :-)

Michelle

ttt

GrappleGirl - lol tackle cool deal. :-) Everything changes ya know. Christophe has been mia for quiet a while now. No one seems to know where he is. My husband is now my ex and I've retired since then lol still teaching though. Roll through sometime if you are ever in Phoenix :-)

Michelle

Next time I am there I will. Does your gym have a website? I will be through this summer most likely. ROAD TRIP!!! =)

Christophe gave me a quote I use with some of my students to this day. When I was rolling with his brother I was pretty much tearing him up. I was a green belt in judo at the time, but also a 370 pound who was wrestler built like a power lifter. One of the students commented "Wow your brother is getting destroyed by a green belt!" and Christope defended him by saying "Yeah, but the dudes a black belt in wrestling". I still use that with some of my students who are relativley new but are really talented wrestlers. It's funny the things you remember.

BTW, Chritsophe kindly armbarred me about 5 times  (easing up about 2 seconds after I tapped each time) after I rolled with his brother, I think he was sending a message. LOL

lol Tackle. Na Christophe use to bust me up all the time he went hard and fast on subs I'm sure that's why I'm so jacked up hahahaha

Actually ya I remember him saying that :-)

My club site is http://www.amacaz.com

Hope to see ya

TTT

Hey Ray how you doing??? Long time!!

Doing well.

Wish I was in town to do the tournament...hopefully I'll catch one of these in the future :)

Hope all is good in your neck of the woods.

Cool Cool!! Ya that would be fun!! Just plugging along here you know how it is lol Make sure you hit me up if you're in town so we can chill!!!!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt- if i wasnt fat and living in LA ;)

Hi Jason how are you?? Been a while!!

Bigtoehold--- It is a mix of experience here in Az. We'll have from begginer up.

It is our first event so at this point I'm not doing experience, however I myself will have some newbies in it.

And there are always a lotta white belts who enter.

Michelle

trophies or medals for the kids??