NEW ARIZONA JIU-JITSU/GRAPPLING TOURNY

Game-Dog

Right now we are doing all medals. This is our first event and we are keeping the entry fees down that way.

:-)

I will be bringing some students to your tournament. Even though when I came to your school to invite you to my tournament you laughed at me and said none of your students would be there.

Hopefully, we can all support each other in the future. The more tournaments the better.

Santino

GG.

I wish you all the best in your tourneyment! I will have student there representing me.

I am www.siegemma.com

shannon

Santino.. There was another event the same day as the one you had and we had people fighting in it so.. it wasn't that we didn't support it, it was that the team support came first...

Cool Shannon, one of your guys called me for details today.

Michelle

Well, we will have some people at your event and I hope that the support is reciprocated in the future.

Unfortunately, I will be in Montreal for a fight, but my assistant instructor Dave Farias will be bringing some students.

ttt

I will try to get off work so i can come enter in the tourny it's nice to see a grappling event for that price and i hope this does well thanks!

ttt

we have a group from northern AZ, we will try to make the next one. everyone already planned on doing rollands on the 6th

ttt

Thanks Santino, as long as no conflicts should be fine.. Thanks for the support

Selfmade..just wanna keep the sport about the competitors.

TheCarver-- thanks we should be doing them about every 6 weeks or so..

Michelle

Hey Grapple Girl its good to see you on! are you sure that this tourney takes place in 2003 though? if so i might have trouble making it :)

TTT for the nicest person in MMA

lol fite your the first one who noticed that hahaha thanks for catching that

ttt one more day !!!!!