New 'Back Talk' Q&A Questions needed for this week

Big thanks to @Chris, @King_of_the_North, and @JumpKick for the questions towards last week’s article. It was a busy weekend last week with UFC, ONE Championship, and PFL’s season 3 debut. Got any questions you want to see featured in the article and get answered? Well, drop them in this space. Last week’s article can be found at the link below.

So is this about Usman?

M still trying to figure out who you are and where your articles are posted, for instance the one you referenced as last week’s article. Cheers. Did you join this forum as a writer for the relaunch or have you been here for a while?

1 Like

What’s your social security number and mother’s maiden name?

How big is your weiner?

I think he writes for Sherdog. He, also, has a Youtube channel.

Other than that, I have no idea who he is.

1 Like

The whole article? No, it’s about answering any combat sports related questions you may have.

1 Like

I was just joking about it being about Usman’s back, I was referring to his backne. Lol

Been here for a few months brotha. You can find a bunch of my content on the sites main page right now, or in the link below. Also, worked for Sherdog for three years until this as well.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/author/jasonburgos/

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, well played.

1 Like

Used to on Sherdog.

I haven’t seen these articles either…hope you replaced bacon neck

Do you think that Nick Diaz can beat any current top ten fighter?

1 Like

And does Nate have a chance in hell in 3 weeks

1 Like

Both questions will be on the list for this week or next.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking…what is your training experience? What got you into the jounalism side of the sport?

1 Like

Actually have a degree in journalism, and started doing unpaid freelance MMA work for a site a couple of years before I even graduated. So like late 2015. And have slowly worked my way up over the years to getting paid to cover some big events live and talk with world champions. Did Sherdog for three years before this.

share jericho GIF
Fuck yeah!!

1 Like

Good stuff.

Continued success.

1 Like