Congrats Chris!

LittleKang - see you saturday tink

Have fun boys

my arm is itchy.

Big Rig

BIG PIG Phone Post

HA

Big Rig Phone Post

ttt for Chris, Congrats on the new club working with Kim and Brian is a good move, good people!! Chris will be turning out some solid guy's in no time!!

Troy

ttt

Congrats on the new school. Good to see the Regina community growing.

ttt

congrats Dez...you get ahold of Dan yet?

TTT

Thanks for the support everyone! I am very excited at the opportunity Spirit of the Dragon Martial Arts has afforded me and can't wait to grow! Our first official "YUDAN BJJ" class was Nov. 1st and we had 20 people register!!!

I have maintained my "Infight" affiliation with Rogerio Poggio and Eduardo Cadena in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil and look forward bringing what they have to offer to Regina and Sask. through YUDAN BJJ.

Anyone interested please don't hesitate to get a hold of me at chrisdesautels@yahoo.com or at Spirit of the Dragon Martial Arts 306-565-2266 or come visit us at 1210 Lorne St. Regina, Sk.

Thanks again everyone!

ttt

ttt

It was an awesome week of training. It was the first time of attended an instructional BJJ class since December 2008 and the first time ive been to any BJJ class since May 2009.

Excluding the 2 classes i did at FitPlus in Halifax, which was awesome by the way.

Jiu-Jitsu is fun when the people are talented and, even more importantly, cool.

I've been doing a few classes lately too, at Mecca. I forgot how fun it can be. Good times.

Ya, its good to be back at it. There has been 2 clubs in Regina for a long time. One I used to train at but stopped and then the other, i would have trained at but their class times didnt jive with my work shift. Then, just as my shift changed to a normal schedule, one of my closest friends Chris, opens Yudan BJJ. Now all is awesome in Regina.

ttt

ttt

Sean Quinn - Ya, its good to be back at it. There has been 2 clubs in Regina for a long time. One I used to train at but stopped and then the other, i would have trained at but their class times didnt jive with my work shift. Then, just as my shift changed to a normal schedule, one of my closest friends Chris, opens Yudan BJJ. Now all is awesome in Regina.

Don't forget to mention Brent Green started training there again which is awsome.... Along with that fantastic moustache.