New BJJ Gi

Im really considering one but the price is a little steep.  I would strongly consider using a lycra crotch like brands like hyperfly use.  I thought it was a gimmick at first but it really makes a difference in comfort when youre stretching and moving IMO.  

BigEyedFish - 

Im really considering one but the price is a little steep.  I would strongly consider using a lycra crotch like brands like hyperfly use.  I thought it was a gimmick at first but it really makes a difference in comfort when youre stretching and moving IMO.  

Good to know!  I will definitely look into that.  

Gi looks great

I like it Phone Post 3.0

Maybe bedazzle it around the collar. Or change the pant material out for grass-fed yak hide. Because, you know, when I go to BJJ, I want to be the illest brother on the mat.

No wonder wrestlers think we're gay. wtf.

good looking gi. love navy but i'm not a fan of the black lapel since i don't have the matching waist accouterments. still, it's pretty schweet.

I couldnt give two shits about what a group of men (wrestlers in this case) think about what Im wearing.  ^^ 

When is the white one coming out ? I like the design but can only have white gis .

Chester Davis - When is the white one coming out ? I like the design but can only have white gis .

I am not 100% sure.  Still working on the next design, so I will have to receive a sample and test it out.  If I had to guess it would most likely be February.

BigEyedFish - 

I couldnt give two shits about what a group of men (wrestlers in this case) think about what Im wearing.  ^^ 

Cool story, bro.

I'm sure you look absolutely fabulous.

Hows the quality of Ronin brand? How do they fit? I have heard they are rebadged Atama.

Judge Mental -

Hows the quality of Ronin brand? How do they fit? I have heard they are rebadged Atama.

Different fit for sure. Sizing is different as well. I wear an A3 atama but Loyal or Ronin I'm A2 Phone Post 3.0

Latest gi release along with some new shirts

I like it. The shirts are interesting too, especially the Roosevelt one.

I'm just getting logged into my account! I'm be window shopping here in a minute Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys