New blog for MMA weekly...

http://mmaweekly.com/ian-uncle-creepy-mccalls-fight-blog-on-the-road-to-tachi-palace-fights-part-1

First blog, will start blogging more with video blogs as well on my website www.unclecreepymma.com

For those interested on the lead up to fight will campuzano and afterwards, lots of good footage will be posted from inside the trailer before the fight and after as well. Phone Post

Ttt for the mustached menace Phone Post

Cool will definitely be following your progress.  Any update on the uncle creepy shirts?

Lol i dont know why they ask you to stand with them .. when your better standing then they are.. i dont get it.

mixedmartialfarts -  Cool will definitely be following your progress.  Any update on the uncle creepy shirts?

Thanks and I'm working with my close sponsor for the shirts, my agents figureing that part out. Phone Post

mumblingidiot - Lol i dont know why they ask you to stand with them .. when your better standing then they are.. i dont get it.

Everyone messages me saying they dare me to stand with em. I don't even know what to say to that. I'm not messaging people saying "I dare you to let me take you down" Phone Post