*New Francis Ngannou Vid By Beige Frequently

3 Likes

Beige much?

Beige is awesome

2 Likes

The problem with Francis is that Dana is a degenerate negotiator.

Don’t get me wrong, Dana has lots of great qualities. But he is hard headed and has absolutely no flexibility in terms of getting around the problem. He is too straight forward.

And so far, every time Dana has had a challenging negotiation, he has failed.

If you have watched any of Francis’ interviews, you will pick up that he has trust issues. It’s probably one of the reasons he does not have a girlfriend, even though the guy is a fucking genetic specimen.

MMA fighters are generally like dogs. “Let me bang, bro!”. They’re rather easy to deal with.

But Francis is a cat. What happens when you try to get a cat to come in? That asshole will sit right outside and won’t come in. What you do is, you open the door, move away and let them walk in.

Francis is the same. It’s not about money for him and I really like that he seems to have very strong principles. It’s about feelings and trust with Francis. If Dana reached out, had a nice conversation, sweet talk him and show him some genuine respect and understanding. Francis would have signed.

Instead, Dana’s negotiation tactics are: “Hey bro, are you a pussy? You are scared! Come and prove you are not”.

Shit like that does not work on people like Francis.

1 Like

He also smells like a paki cabbie’s last BM

According to Ngannou he was demanding healthcare for all fighters. That shit was never going to happen. He shouldn’t even have been negotiating with Dana, he needed a manager to handle that and get the best deal for him. Now that he gave up his title and left the company he had no leverage. What does the UFC lose by having Jones as champ instead of Ngannou? Nothing.

1 Like

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Dana wasn’t even negotiating with Francis. Hunter Campbell was. They did everything within the realm of $ to make him happy. He ultimately said $ wasn’t his main goal but reports he wants a 20 million $ boxing payday would say otherwise.