New here...

Hello all, I just signed up and I want to say hello. I've been reading and posting on another site for years and I decided it was time for a change. This seems like a good place to be.

Cheers.

Welcome! What's the 'RFD' stand for?

Nobody gives a fuck. Dont take up space by making a stupid fucking thread. ATTENTION WHORE

mmafan342 - Nobody gives a fuck. Dont take up space by making a stupid fucking thread. ATTENTION WHORE

Thanks for the chance to use my first VTFD!

Sennin - 
mmafan342 - Nobody gives a fuck. Dont take up space by making a stupid fucking thread. ATTENTION WHORE

Explain how you did that exactly.

Sennin - 

Lol you stupid fuck.

The little link in the top right hand corner that says 'vote down'

mmafan342 - 
Sennin - 

Lol you stupid fuck.

LOL, says the idiot calling others attention whores...

Sennin -  The little link in the top right hand corner that says 'vote down'

Yeah I know where it is,how well did it work for you?

dbl.

God your more stupid than I thought. You cant vote down when your a shit namer.

This is an example BigIsland, of the retarded people we have here. And, like most of the MMA hardcore fans, alot of people here are homosexual deniers.

mmafan342 - 

God your more stupid than I thought. You cant vote down when your a shit namer.

If I couldn't do it, why the fuck would I say I did?

Who's the stupid one now...lol

Wow look he turned Blue. If you werent an arrogant prick you would have just said that.

mmafan342 - This is an example BigIsland, of the retarded people we have here. And, like most of the MMA hardcore fans, alot of people here are homosexual deniers.

+1

And now that your introductory thread has been completely hijacked BigIslandRFD, hopefully you're not done with the forum after your first post.

hello bigisland....nice to e-meet you

^^^Angry Andy vs.Pissed off Petey IMO

BigIslandRFD - Hello all, I just signed up and I want to say hello. I've been reading and posting on another site for years and I decided it was time for a change. This seems like a good place to be.

Cheers.
Welcome, hopefully you can feel the love that exudes and truly is the UG.

Be well 

mmafan342 - Wow look he turned Blue. If you werent an arrogant prick you would have just said that.

Holy shit, are you really this obnoxious in person? Pleas explain how I'm the arrogant prick when you come on someones first post saying 'Hi, new member' and shit talk them. Then ASSUME I'm an idiot who doesn't know how the forum works and do the same to me? Real fucking classy...

These intro threads never turn out good.