New Highlight video, Pop Goes the Creepy Weasel!

Hope you guys enjoy, it's a highlight of all my fights from this year, and then some. Much love peeps!

Damn dude quite a highlight reel you have earned! Very well made video as well, bad ass. Get this man a green name!

Bad ass all the way around sir. Great style of fighting, as well as editing. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks alot guys!

Where are you signed to right now Steve?

Awesome highlight vid!

Ocean6 - Where are you signed to right now Steve?

Awesome highlight vid!

Titan Fighting!

Ive rolled with the weasel hes good ppl. Whats up dude? Sick vid

Nice. A 23 yo, 6"4" welterweight with KO's of Brock Jardine and Colton Smith, seems like you might get a call up soon if you keep it up. That came off a little creepy, haha, it's amazing how quickly you can find info on the internet.

Stona145 - Ive rolled with the weasel hes good ppl. Whats up dude? Sick vid

Just training my tits off!

NastyNate420 - Nice. A 23 yo, 6"4" welterweight with KO's of Brock Jardine and Colton Smith, seems like you might get a call up soon if you keep it up. That came off a little creepy, haha, it's amazing how quickly you can find info on the internet.

Thanks alot dude, looking to take a step up asap!

Nice video. 2015 should be the year the UFC finally picks you up, your fights are never boring.

I make a brief appearance in the 2010 clip, I can't wait for the royalty checks to start streaming in. Phone Post 3.0

Good video, get this guy a green name! Phone Post 3.0

Get this guy in the UFC.

SC MMA MD - Nice video. 2015 should be the year the UFC finally picks you up, your fights are never boring.

I make a brief appearance in the 2010 clip, I can't wait for the royalty checks to start streaming in. Phone Post 3.0

Haha awesome man! What is yor name? And guys, I appreciate all of the positive feedback!!!

Steve Montgomery - 
Ocean6 - Where are you signed to right now Steve?

Awesome highlight vid!

Titan Fighting!

Sweet! Voted up!

Thanks guys! TTT

I'm liking the nickname and the hair style

Also, where's your green name?

LayNPrayEveryDay - I'm liking the nickname and the hair style

Also, where's your green name?

I  can't get one to save my life

Have you even checked your settings?

War Creepy Weasel! Phone Post 3.0