New issue on Android

I don't think they address issues like this between regularly scheduled updates.  I wouldn't look for it to even be addressed for maybe another year.

Soup and Beer -

I don't think they address issues like this between regularly scheduled updates.  I wouldn't look for it to even be addressed for maybe another year.

A mod can still come on the thread and acknowledge it. We deserve that much.

A possible explanation:

"

Soup and Beer -

It’s a new feature ahead of the next patch that will introduce ads. When you scroll past the ads the app will reverse scroll to make sure ad stays centered on your screen…"

Didn’t have this problem on my shitty galaxy core. Just updgraded to an A5 and I have this same problem. Pisses me off.

Still same issues with scrolling through a thread with pics.

Still same here too.

TTT

Got new note 8. No scroll issue.

No more fixes for the app as of 9/26/17

Pat Giles - Got new note 8. No scroll issue.
What a cheap solution!

/s

App still messed up?  I bought a refurbished phone a few days ago but I haven't downloaded the app because I figure it's hopeless.   Been using Chrome mobile browser which works fine most of the time except for the occasional intrusive pop up.  

I wish they would do something about this.  I paid for many years of blue names and the app.  Come on Top Men.

PepperUK -
Kenso -
PepperUK - Where are the top men?
Still working on it. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you top man
I meant they, the top men, are still working on it.

Still working on it?

Why can’t a mod address this, WTF?

o_O

member when this was a “new issue on Android”?

I member

Also, member that time McGregor ko’d Alvarez?

GrindOnLine - Why can't a mod address this, WTF?
Top men are locked in the situation room working their hardest.

I thought it was my crappy phone that had the issue.

It used to do it for me a few Android version ago. It stopped for a long time, then the other day I updated to Android O and now this issue is back.