NEW Jack Johnson/Bare Knuckle Book

I wanted to invite everyone to check out my newest release:

The Classical Pugilism and Bare-Knuckle Boxing Companion, Volume 1 is proof that everything old is NEW again...

Dip into the powerful techniques and rich history of Western pugilism and Bare-Knuckle Boxing with this brand new release.

Included in this first volume are Owen Swift's BOXING WITHOUT A MASTER, the elaborately detailed BOXING (with eye-opening sections on Savate and Dirty Tactics) by R.G. Allanson Winn, and also the EXCEPTIONALLY RARE 1909 book, THE LIFE AND BATTLES OF JACK JOHNSON!

There is also a comprehensive and concise history of the Western tradition of pugilism presented in the introduction. Keep your hands up, your chin down, and enjoy!!

TTT for another great Book!

Any old-school James Figg woodcuts? ;)

Thanks!!

Volume 1 has Owen Swift's classic is included which was published in 1853 and is really cool to see how they trained back then. The only Figg references in the Companion are in the historical section (not techniiques).

ttt AAAALLLLLL month long!

Sweet I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

I could only imagine if someonetook these guys and gave them anll the benfits(supplements,equipment,medical) that fighters now a day have.

Johnson looked like he lifted weights, but I doubt he did.

(FYI the book is a balanced mix of both BKB and Pugilistic technique as well as history...)

TTT