New MMA Roasted Video for UFC 161-Lots of Jokes

Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted for UFC 161. I have jokes about Rashad Evans, Dan Henderson, Roy Nelson, Pat Barry, Kim Winslow, Fallon Fox, Team Alpha Male, Waylon Lowe, Miesha Tate, Ronda Rousey, Nick Diaz and more, Hope you enjoy.
Adam
@mmaroasted

The Ludwig, Pat Barry and Koschek jokes were my favourites.

Winslow and Bosh should have kids Phone Post

JitzInMyPants - The Ludwig, Pat Barry and Koschek jokes were my favourites.

Thanks for watching it. 

Honestly you're getting better and better every time. I laughed out loud more then once
Nice work man.

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Honestly you're getting better and better every time. I laughed out loud more then once
Nice work man.

Thanks man. Really appreciate it. 

Funny , keep it up! Phone Post

haven't seen one of these in months, but that was actually really funny.

roy nelson toughest fight since obesity, fallon fox cutting 4.5 inches, dana white cut the pull up bar, lots of LOLz.  oh yeah and the kim winslow errection loss was great...caraway and chris brown...non stop gold.  Voted Up.

oh yeah and the nick diaz WAR MMA stands for Weed is Alright was funny as hell too.

Tru - 

oh yeah and the nick diaz WAR MMA stands for Weed is Alright was funny as hell too.

Thanks man. Hope all is well. 

Good stuff as always, keep up the good work!

TTT

That was pretty funny. I laughed out loud actually which got you a new subscriber to your YouTube channel.

Nice Adam ! keep it up man ... i love these :) !

Really appreciate it.

I forgot to subcribe to ur channel before sz! But its done now.

In Phone Post

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Honestly you're getting better and better every time. I laughed out loud more then once
Nice work man.

Also agree with CBM.  There's no nice way to say this but I went into the video ready to remember and comment on the one joke that might make me lol, but I ended up laughing so much I forgot to write shit down.  So I watched it again and decided my favorite was actually the Bigfoot/Griffin joke, don't know why but that really fuckin' got me.  But there were alot in there.

I like that you keep these things short too, entices more people to watch them.  This video got me to hit the subscribe button, keep it up and thanks for the laugh!

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - 
Nice work man.

Also agree with CBM.  There's no nice way to say this but I went into the video ready to remember and comment on the one joke that might make me lol, but I ended up laughing so much I forgot to write shit down.  So I watched it again and decided my favorite was actually the Bigfoot/Griffin joke, don't know why but that really fuckin' got me.  But there were alot in there.

I like that you keep these things short too, entices more people to watch them.  This video got me to hit the subscribe button, keep it up and thanks for the laugh!

Thanks man. Have had to deal w/ a lot of Haters so it's comments like this that really mean a lot to me. I really appreciate it. 

sub

BigFootsSkinnyArm - sub

Thanks for the feedback man.

vu, keep up the good work