New OSAC Bloodtesting Requirements

yessir!!! i just played the system!!!!

80 bucks isnt bad for a year's time. if you're indian like me you can also go to the indian clinics and tell them you got ahold of some bad strange and wanna get tested.

Yes, ask to sign a medical release and put attn: Cindy prince on it. She is in charge of it. They will mail you the results. Full results. Phone Post

Just got confirmation from some guys that donated at OBI in Tulsa this morning and were told they will not be able to receive results unless they come up posative. They were told they needed to make an appointment with the lab to get results sent to them ($80).

Huggy, which location did you go to? Maybe it's different from office to office.

I donated to a red cross and called a number that one of the works give me and they mailed me the test, it was a few years ago Phone Post

Zilla I used the office at 81st and Yale. I didn't tell them what it was for because I knew they would want me to pay for it. Phone Post

There was an old cratchety bitch that worked there before. She told me a long time ago I couldn't get results unless I paid for them. This time was a cute chick but I don't remember her name. All I mentioned was if I could sign a medical release to get my results mailed to me. She said sure and I filled it out and donated blood Phone Post

Mr porrit, who ever told you to do it that way? Lol! Phone Post

I underestimated the sneakyness.

@Larry- i like free!!! gotta swing it whichever way i can! lol!

Gotta be sneaky sometimes Zilla!!!