NEW Randy Couture Highlight Video

I have got to see this.

TTT and thanks, guys! :)

Really cool, thanks!

WOuld you mind if I used those on my MMA site? I will give you full credit & link?

othwrestling@yahoo.com

best couture hl ever!

The Couture HL is one of, if not THE, best highlights I've ever seen.

Thanks for the feedback, everybody!

livewire - I will send you an email!

RingGrrl, I really liked the structure of the video. Entrances, beatdowns, then arms raised in victory.
It was fun to see all the different t-shirts Randy wore to the ring and how he has transformed his physique.

why no clips from UFC 28?

Thanks, sovann! :)

Jimmy - 'cause that's one of the UFC's that was never released and I like to digitize all the footage myself off VHS and DVD to get a nice quality if possible, rather than take it from some already compressed source on the Internet. I don't have copies of any of those PPV's that weren't later released officially on video. There's also a couple of Randy's Rings fights missing. Dan's highlight is the only one of the three that has footage from every single one of his fights, 'cause Matt's is missing his pre-UFC fights.

Yeah, I was wondering where Couture X Horn was...

Still, excellent highlight videos.

Ring Grrl - it was really well done, one thing is that it was maaybe a little bit too long? I dunno, maybe that is a personal taste.

Still, it was excellent.

great vids!

ttt

TTT!

WTF... I can only dl about the first minute. Any help?

Yeah, I only get the first minute and 23 seconds. I went to your site but it won't even let me dl it from your site even though I registered. Ideas?

That's odd - you went to tqfc.net to download it? I just tested it and it worked okay for me. Drop me an email (ringgirl@tqfc.net) and I'll help you figure something out so you can get the file!

No. I went to the submission site. I'll try the tqfc.net site.

Gawd I hate dial up...